Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!

Guest chinagirl

Miami for wmc march 24th to the 29th. cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

giggles62@aol.com

[This message has been edited by chinagirl (edited 01-12-2001).]

I didn't know there was such thing as Spring Break anymore... Didn't they stop doing that after I left college?!? Man, I told them to stop it since I couldn't be there, but did they listen?!!?!? Noooooo!!!!

Punk asses!!!

cwm23.gifcwm4.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

What does college has to do with spring break, I (thanks God) finished my masters degree two years ago........and I can't wait to go to spring break Cancun......lots of parties, tons of crazy girls and the fucking best time of all!!!!

i am so excited so many people r going to cancun...thats where i am going as well...10-17 of march....i cant wait to see u all there...and boys u better watch out...

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

Was supposed to be Mardi Gras,but we have school then so it's off...we're currently fighting about Amsterdam,Miami,San Francisco,London,and Key West.Anyone have any suggestions?With my luck,I'll probably just stay home and work the whole damn time.

Sassa: I know what you mean about staying home cuz nothing else worked out.

We were first gonna hit Bahams then, it turned out cancun and finally after most ppl in my group canceled im glad im going to Panama beach.

I think you try to go anywhere as long as you go though (at least for me cuz i need to get away somewhere warm and away from nyc for a week).

Rad_

MIA!! Ultra BeachFest on the 24th and WMC after that... greaat place to have fun and meet tons of people in and out of the music/club/party industries...

------------------

Peace,

Josh Johnson

Prophecy Collective

www.prophecycollective.com

prophecybookings@aol.com

seems like everyone is going to cancun ..?

how old are you all ?? i went there wheni was liek 17 and it was cool .. but i'm 23 and would never even consider going back to cancun ... i dunno ... wmc mar 22-29 WMC in southbeach ... thats the only spring break i'm interested in ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif