Clubplanet Nightlife Community

twilo last night......

j303j

Joe...you suck...I am in stupid ass upstate NY and missed Seb at Twilo last night...

I'm glad you had a good time though...next weekend we'll have to chill and get all fucked up... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Okay.. I'll do my shout-outs later, but for now I just have to say WOW - AMAZING NIGHT KIDS!! Seb was off the hook -- all those cuts... all that dramatic tension... An excellent night of music all around. Then there's all the wonderful people... I feel the need to once again interject that this board has rocked my world! cwm4.gif It's so wonderful to be having a great time with so many people who share this common bond -- I love to walk into the club and see all these smiling faces!!

Now how am I supposed to just stay up at school... hmm... I have a feeling it's not gonna happen.. cwm30.gif

Love ya all -- I'll hit up personal shouts later on.. I'm still in pretty rare form here... lol

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

ABSOLUTELY INSAIN!!!!!!!!

I fucking loved him last night, I don't think I stopped dancing for more than a minute at a time. Hmmmm, let me see, I always try and come up with the perfect word description of a DJ's style after I have seen him. Here it goes, hard, chunky baselines, over "groovey trance" with perfectly timed breaks!!

I was chilling with this girl from London and she said, she's heard him many times before and he spin's the same style over there, so just to let you all know he stayed true to for us....Yeeaahh!! We got a perfect dose of PROGRESSIVE and I was eating it Up!!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!