Clubplanet Nightlife Community

-- Girls with boyfriends.........

cwm23.gif All girls with boyfriends should go out WITH their boyfriends, or fkn BEHAVE urselves when ur boyfriend is not around!! There is no fkn way u can hook up w a guy and then after the third time u meet,or whenever things get hot n steamy, come up with the "I have a b/f" BULLSHIT... cwm21.gif

It is not fair; first for ur Boyfriend, who is prolly thinkin his girl is good and loyal; and second, it's defenetely not fkn fair for the guy who's been worked up, kinda played and ready to go BUT will now have to go straight to a cold shower or out to some strip joint or somn!!!

If u're gonna play around when ur boyfriend's not around, u either keep the fact u have a b/f to urself, or u just fkn behave and not do it in the first place! No stopping half-way down the road... cwm10.gifcwm21.gif

cwm28.gifcwm28.gif

P.S: I dont mean to stereotype, I do have female friends that have b/f and know how to behave, but there's all kinds of women out there... All the heat is aimed at them! cwm23.gif

------------------

Me More X!!!

i also agree. when people commit to each other in a relationship, you have chosen to take yourself off the "market". i think it's disrespectful and hurtful to violate the trust and commitment you have made with your partner.

so whether it be a man or woman, it's wrong to go out there into a club and to intentionally do things that may even remotely hurt your partner.

besides, girls do not like to be called a slut, whore, or bitch. so don't act like one.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

Originally posted by memorex:

All girls with boyfriends should go out WITH their boyfriends, or fkn BEHAVE urselves when ur boyfriend is not around!!

It is not fair; first for ur Boyfriend, who is prolly thinkin his girl is good and loyal; and second, it's defenetely not fkn fair for the guy who's been worked up, kinda played and ready to go BUT will now have to go straight to a cold shower or out to some strip joint or somn!!!

I agree... girls w b/f's should behave... but man,.. I suggest u get ur ass to that strip joint!!! hehehe cwm27.gif

Looks like u've been played bro!! cwm2.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

O.K. I hear you loud and clear but what about those girls who do go out and have a man. Even when they are up front with their biz, men just do not lay off. How about the men entertaining the idea of respect.

Sidenote- having a man for 3 1/2 years has been great and so has my "girl's night out"s. Being up front with that information doesn't always give them a hint. Some times it's the man that is just not listening. cwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gif