Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYBODY CATCH THE HUGE ARTICLE IN NEWSDAY THIS MORNING

THE WHOLE FRONT COVER WAS COVERD WITH AN X AND PILLS, I THOUGHT THE ARTICLE STARTED OUT WELL BUT THE WHOLE MIDDLE PAGE WAS BULLSHIT ESPICIALLY ALL OF THOSE QUOTES THAT WERE IN THERE, THEY WERE ALL BASED ON LITTLE KIDS SAYING STUPID SHIT, AND THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE IS IN REHAB FOR ALCOHOL, WHY EVEN HAVE HER THERE. WHO CARED IS SHE SOLD X....

WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

started reading it and saw the same old bs so didnt' even finish the article.

you going out tonight?

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

the b.s was even worse, it was based on uneducated kids making stupid comments about things they dont know about

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

bottom line is this......e is a great drug ..a great high(in newsday they say it last 20 minutes to hour..it shows what they know)...it is dangerous because you never ever really know what is in it..most of the shit in the press is bullshit... most of the drugs that are legal are worse for you then the drugs that are not legal...if you are going to party, be careful..try to test them...and at least try to get from somebody you know...all drugs have side affects..ALL DRUGS..try to party in moderation..and don't over do it.. and everthing should be cool..if you mix any drugs then that is your own risk..one sad note is that the fact that E is so easy to take and these young kids 13, 14, 15, years old are taking massive amounts, its fucked up. but what can you do... ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!

yea, a lot of it was bullshit. and the way they word everything makes it seem worse than it is. in one quote the guys said "basically, you could say that xtc lead me to other drugs;" well that means that chances are it didnt. "basically" and "you could say" means take it any way you want. god knows what other shit the kid was doing that landed him in rehab . anohter quote said that "just about every person in rehab is in for somethign else and "chances are" they have done xtc aswell."

a lot of tricky wording makes it sound A LOT worse than it really is

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

I didn't see or read the article, but I find it comical. About a month ago, a friend of mine at work asked me to let some journalist interview me and a friend over the phone anonymously about 'drugs and the club scene.' It was for an article for one of those NY bullshit papers. I read the article later laughing. I didn't do the interview, but listened and wrote shit down for the guy at the desk next to me to say. So those articles are basically BS...

Truth of the matter is...we just don't know the long term side effects...cut and dry. My ex-girlfriend has read things and studies (she's a nurse) and after everything she's found, won't ever do it again. I, on the other hand believe that moderation is the key to success. We only have our given time on this planet to enjoy ourselves...So what if I have adverse effects when I'm 60+?? I had a hell of a time in my 20s...

yea, moderation is definatly the key. I mean alchohol destroys your liver if you drink to much. so why not have a huge article about that? or cigarettes? that give you cancer and 1200 people a day die from cigarette realated things. why not put those articles in teh paper? if a person is a moderate drinker they will have no problems with their liver in the future. as long as you are able to control yourself and not get out of hand. i dont see the problem with doing it. and it is not addictive so there is no problem.

peace out,

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!