Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel was incredible Saturday night

ynot

I had my doubts about going, but my friends promote their, and the put me on their list. I am an avid clubber, and I know everyone on this board may think tunnel is wack, but I am telling you that it is changing its ways. The music was great, and the crowd is getting alot nicer. If anyone wants to go, use my friends list by saying Rounder's at the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> table. They are trying really hard to bring a better crowd in. check it out on a Saturday if you get the chance, you won't regret it.

Bill Wye

Originally posted by brandie:

can you tell me who the dj was?

luv,

brandie

probally not,

and by the way arent they using only cd's only on the main floor, who spins there now, everyone quit, all though i might check it out this sat

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

probally not,

and by the way arent they using only cd's only on the main floor, who spins there now, everyone quit, all though i might check it out this sat

LMAO

LL party on march 2nd and every month after mike, gonna be hot. finally make another long anticipated return, this time to the light smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i was there last sat, a couple friends were going so i decided to chill. as far as crowd, there was none, probably tops 300 people there at any given time. the music was hot, ill give you that. real hard and fast, i like that. but the system did fuck up and there was silence for about 5 minutes. of the few people that were there, 95% of the people were sleazy sleazy people. thats what you get when there is absolutely no dress code, fewer and fewer respectable people. and they need to chill with the lights. all they had were a shit load of bright in your face white strobe lights that would flash on and off every second for 8 hours straight. over all, the club sucks, but fun is where you make it and i had a good time

I was there 2 weeks ago too. Missed this week though with the new djs. Heard it was absolutely sick, and the floor remained packed all night. I'm a huge fan of dressing up on fridays and living it up, but nothing compares to the energy of tunnel's hard house. If ya love to dance and just let loose, I still swear there's no better place. cwm9.gif

ummm thats all fine and good . . . but does anyone know *who* the djs are??

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by nessalove:

I was there 2 weeks ago too. Missed this week though with the new djs. Heard it was absolutely sick, and the floor remained packed all night. I'm a huge fan of dressing up on fridays and living it up, but nothing compares to the energy of tunnel's hard house. If ya love to dance and just let loose, I still swear there's no better place. cwm9.gif

thats what im saying

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

LMAO

LL party on march 2nd and every month after mike, gonna be hot. finally make another long anticipated return, this time to the light smile.gif

-Rob

cwm11.gif

NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got no clue. Rob we'll be in touch.

Everyone else I will keep ya posted. smile.gif

-Andy Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif