Clubplanet Nightlife Community

missed H & Seb. . . want details. . .

what did they play. . . when did Seb come on. . . what did he play. . . any amazing tunes? what was the vibe. . . who closed. . .

c'mon peeps, i'm an info slut!! cwm35.gif

------------------

women are my favorite drug. . . they're the ones that fuck you up the most!!

the very end was insane, he kept teasing us then one more, one more....i got my last spurt of energy and didn't want it to end. i had a blast last night, oh god....awesome night! sorry you missed it!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

He was up and down all the time and he fucked at least three times...his track selection was great though...no cheese...that surprised me...he dropped a couple of trance songs that were really cool...

Besides...I wrote my review at the Twilo board you whore...read it there...hehe. cwm27.gif

goin to Slimelight tonight?

------------------

i think i'm p A r A n O i D and C o M p L i C a T e D . . .

Originally posted by uknjx2:

the very end was insane, he kept teasing us then one more, one more....i got my last spurt of energy and didn't want it to end. i had a blast last night, oh god....awesome night! sorry you missed it!

I couldn't have said it much better...

Can we say "dramatic tension"?! All those stops and pauses-- those insane build-ups... Like I said to Mario, as we watch the build up during the "I Have Dream" speech -- seeing everyone together on that build-up, all those energies colliding represents the very essence of why we do what we do.

Amazing.

- meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

1 word to describe Seb last night - unfuckingbelievable.

I was debating whether to goto Vermont or see the man whos lifted the Cream residency to a new level. I decided my ski house will be there for a while and Seb doesn't have regular appearances in the US (at least not that I know of). After last night I know I made the right choice!

I'd have to say that was the BEST Twilo experience I've EVER been to (I've been going since '97). I don't think I've ever heard the crowd yell so loud during his buildup beats! I recognized a couple of songs from his Cream cd, but one of his opening tracks was a harder version of 5:55 (Durango-95). The crowd went NUTS and I knew it was going to be one of those nights that shape your soul. The vibe was unreal and the crowd size was perfect, didn't meet 1 person that didn't want to be there - you know the ones that push and shove thru the crowd and aren't enjoying the music. You tend to have a couple of them at the bigger S&D and PVD shows. Not last night though. I don't think I saw one person who wasn't enjoying themselves. When I was up on the podium, all I saw was a sea of happy dancing people - not something you see often anymore and not something you'll soon forget.

Yes, I distinctly remember him skipping his tracks 3 times within a 30 minute period. The crowd got a little fussy after that 3rd messup but hey nobodys perfect and I think that slight taste of imperfection reminds us that Seb is human and didn't spin like a god. And last I checked, we're all human so it allowed me to relate better with the man in his element.

If Seb gets a residency here, he'll be able to bring Twilo to a new level as well!!!!