Clubplanet Nightlife Community

factory last nite....

so how was factory last nite????? at like 4 am i was so ready to just get up and go...but the pain of my surgery got to me...did i miss a good nite????? i cant wait to go back....once every 5 months is really not enough...

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

The factory was really good last night. It was my first time there and I was very skeptical about the factory. I didnt think I would have a good time and I thought the music would be really shitty...but I was wrong in both departments. I had a very good time (even being drug free) and the music was good (although a bit too fast...if peters slowed it down to house bpm then it would've rocked). I got there at about 1:30 and left around 6:30. I probably couldve stayed longer...but I was tired as hell. The place was extremely crowded and in some areas it was almost impossible to walk through.

Overall a good time, my grade for the night, B+. cwm1.gif

Queen E

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 01-14-2001).]

i went to factory last night... got in round 4... left round 11:30.

personally, i've liked jp better on other occassions. i like hard house but cant deal with it for too long. early in the night he played feline which i looooveee. later he played an awesome mix of blood is pumpin but then he played some hard stuff that just began to make my head hurt. oh well ... i danced my ass off anyway.

it was pretty packed with a mix of people... no group seemed to dominate too much which was cool. vibe was good. oh! one negative- the dancers were NNNAAASTYYYY! (im talking bout the ones who did the performances) what was up with that? sometimes factory has these awesome beautiful dancers and then others its just like ewww get off the stage. well maybe it was just my perception. all in all a good night.