Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't we all Just Get Along?. . . . . . . .

Originally posted by nabuc:

KILL THE DRAMA AND ALL WHO BRING IT. cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

cwm5.gif

%7Boption%7DYES!!!! YEEEESS!!! FOLLOW MY WAY OF VIOLENCE TO DRAMA TO END IN PEACE!!!! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!!! TO BRING PEACE AND END DRAMA, WE MUST FIGHT BACK WITH MORE DRAMA. . . AND KILLING!!!

I SEE YOU'RE GETTING THE HANG OF IT!!!! cwm23.gif

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . . asthanos.gif

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

001211acura.jpg

I hate getting rolled up in drama, but when someone starts saying stupid shit (like the white people post). I can not contain my temper (fact that i'm cuban - latin temper). People like that need a verbal punch in the face. Besides that I HATE DRAMA

cwm5.gif

------------------------------------

Let My Children Hera Music - Charles Mingus

Originally posted by grepanelli:

cwm23.gif

ok, i think you're trying to be funny; you are, right? ending drama by bringing on more drama? that's ridiculo...

what's this post all about, anyway? to what drama are we referring? people on the board are always talking about drama. are you talking about the assholes at raves/clubs? are you talking about asshole promoters? asshole club owners? assholes on the board? assholes at all? wassup with this anyway?

please help me; i'm a wee bit confused.

Originally posted by weyes:

ok, i think you're trying to be funny; you are, right? ending drama by bringing on more drama? that's ridiculo...

what's this post all about, anyway? to what drama are we referring? people on the board are always talking about drama. are you talking about the assholes at raves/clubs? are you talking about asshole promoters? asshole club owners? assholes on the board? assholes at all? wassup with this anyway?

Assholes on the board.

cwm5.gif

----------------------------------------

Let My Children Hear Music - Charles Mingus

Originally posted by weyes:

Drama on the board sexy. And yes, (quite serious faced), I am joking. Sorry if I confused you any. There has been constant drama Monday-Thursday on the board. We seem to think it's a virus that is caught on Sunday night and last for at least four days.

The only know cure at present seems to be the arrival of Friday itself and a night of fun clubbing and drinks!!!!

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . . asthanos.gif

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

001211acura.jpg

I'm not for the Drama, but not everyone can get along. It's human nature, but we don't have to be assholes about it. Some people rub me the wrong way, and I just try to avoid any future run in with them. And keep it on the LD unless it becomes a problem.

Dan

------------------

heart.gif