• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

~~~~broadcast~~~~

Earth to Myrlin, it's afternoon, lol, . . . . . . or is it? cwm6.gifcwm13.gif

. . . . you never know. . . . it the MYRLIN ZONE. . . . :music: duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh (hey it was an attempt, OK? leave me alone)

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . . asthanos.gif

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

001211acura.jpg

All I wanted was a damn hamburger!!!! <grins>

Had a blast though guys....thank YOU!

Erm...I just woke up too. Heh heh.

Claudio....gotta say hon, you were in really really rare form, made me laugh my butt off ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by ooana:

All I wanted was a damn hamburger!!!! <grins>

Had a blast though guys....thank YOU!

Erm...I just woke up too. Heh heh.

Claudio....gotta say hon, you were in really really rare form, made me laugh my butt off ;-)

-Oo

You Mean a "Big Mac". I didn't know people still got "Big Mac Attacks" in the 21st century hehe. Ronald would be proud wink.gif

over 1 billion and ONE served hehe

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

My PLEASURE, girl. Was great havin' you all.

And that Big Mac craving..I don't know WHERE it came from but it was fierce.

Thanks for the satisfaction. :-)

Pitty ya all have work tomorrow (wusses) or we could have a rerun!!!!

I still can't get the image of Claudio returning to the land of hip-hop out of my head! <cackles>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

[This message has been edited by ooana (edited 01-15-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

Myrlin, i either have to listen to whatever you tell me to do from now on, or stay away from you completely! ;-)

**evil grin** Yes, I do so like the newer me. As for telling you what to do......we shall talk.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Oh, girl! PM me your contact info :-)

-Oo

------------------

[This message has been edited by ooana (edited 01-15-2001).]

Originally posted by myrlin:

Hey now, shes mine.

Well, I "could" share

Claudio dear, all the most important things you learned in kindergarten. You know, sharing, playing doctor....

:P

Yes share! I need to make sure I get this girl out this weekend!

-Oo

------------------

Claudio dear, all the most important things you learned in kindergarten. You know, sharing, playing doctor....

:P

Yes share! I need to make sure I get this girl out this weekend!

-Oo

I had a crush on my kindergarten teacher and i still have a pic of me holding a girls hand back then. Yes I learned I love women and that i was powerless against them

!!!

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

I STILL want to know what you boys were muttering about while she and I were playing DJ.

:PppPpppPp

-Oo

------------------

Oh....nothing. Youll have to beat me to get it out of me

And wouldn't you like that? Pswah! Men. <mutters>

-Oo

cwm1.gif

------------------

I dont think you can handle what I like. **evil cackle**

I'm feeling WAY too cheeky to let you get away with that one, dear boy. Shall we exchange battle scar stories hrmmmmm? :P

Oh and...<bop bop bop bop bop bop>

<snickers>

-Oo

------------------

I'm feeling WAY too cheeky to let you get away with that one, dear boy. Shall we exchange battle scar stories hrmmmmm? :P

Oh and...<bop bop bop bop bop bop>

<snickers>

-Oo

how bout i just come over there and make my own battle scars

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

how bout i just come over there and make my own battle scars

Of course you mean pull a muscle while you attempt that little jig again. :P

-Oo

------------------