• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last word.

Yep I did!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by myrlin:

You mean you still are enjoying......Lasting power my friends, thats what its all about.

You've succum to putting words in my mouth, Claudio? Tsk tsk tsk <shakes her head in dissapointment> I expected better of you, dear!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by ooana:

You've succum to putting words in my mouth, Claudio? Tsk tsk tsk <shakes her head in dissapointment> I expected better of you, dear!

-Oo

Actually, let me put that other thing back in yur mouth. There ya go, good girl.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

-Oo

Actually, let me put that other thing back in yur mouth. There ya go, good girl.

Huh? What's that? Oh shit! Damn, I'm sorry Claudio, I mistook it for a jolly rancher. <sighs>. Such a shame, nothin' too jolly there.

<snickers> You asked for it bud!

-Oo

------------------

Hmm, how bout I just come over there and bang you against your nice soft bed?

Im sure I can manage, even with my watermelon rancher

smile.gif

Hrmm....I donno if you've got the stamina hon. I mean after your little jig you got REAL tired there, bucco. :P

-Oo

------------------

<laughs> Okay okay you win... THIS ROUND. But no more hair strokin' from me until you make nice!

Of course that's the sign, my dear, that you wish was there. Unfortunately its more like "Closed till further notice." ;-)

-Oo

------------------

<laughs> Okay okay you win... THIS ROUND. But no more hair strokin' from me until you make nice!

Of course that's the sign, my dear, that you wish was there. Unfortunately its more like "Closed till further notice." ;-)

-Oo

**raises his hands in victory**

Oh closed now? I didnt realize I did tha tmuch damage with my jolly rancher wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

**raises his hands in victory**

Oh closed now? I didnt realize I did tha tmuch damage with my jolly rancher wink.gif

ROFLMFAO. Hee! Well I gotta say, this thread goes down in the record books for me, m'dear.

But...just as a finale....

No the Jolly Rancher did no damage at all dear. System shut down due to lack of stimuli...happens doncha know :PppPpPPpp

------------------

with all the work done there, you need an act of God to stimulate it.

Damn. Gotta give you props bud, that was good. You're just far more evil than I my dear.

But, all I gotta say is DENIED! Hair stroke...ta ta! Wave bye bye to it. Bye bye!

cwm17.gif

------------------

Originally posted by deanna11:

the Rabbit!

Sure as hell beats The Rancher!

------------------

the Rabbit!

Back on your own computer and you got two words? That's it? And you're supposed to be WAR...

Bah, I'll show a thing or two about pestilence alright...

Hey Ooana, I hear you're open for business...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Back on your own computer and you got two words? That's it? And you're supposed to be WAR...

Bah, I'll show a thing or two about pestilence alright...

Hey Ooana, I hear you're open for business...

Shit, I think I'm in trouble now. ROFLMFAO.

------------------

ezdreamer, what are you talking about? your pestilence-ness can't even take a few puffs

Not without comin' close to wretching in my kitchen.

Poor poor dear.

------------------

ezdreamer, what are you talking about? your pestilence-ness can't even take a few puffs

Few puffs... well, I'm not a depository for the stuff you know... I dish out... I can't take it in...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

follow the white rabbit...

Purple thank you very MUCH!

Sheesh.

;-)

------------------

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Few puffs... well, I'm not a depository for the stuff you know... I dish out... I can't take it in...

And he dishes it out so WELL! *MUAH*

-Oo

------------------