Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some people are just not hardcore

I get the "Pete, you're a wuss cause you always want to take a 15 minute power nap at a club" line (Um yeah, thats cause I don't sleep and I go out all the time and thats all the sleep I need) ...yet when I want to go out clubbin on a Monday night, the same person is like...uhhhh I'm too tired to go out, and a I have to do my laundry.

I'm starting my new weekly marathon of clubbing EVERY night for the next two weeks...who's with me? Noise?

BTW Mike, the girl who said this to me, will be owned by you once the drinking commences biggrin.gif hehe

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04 http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 01-15-2001).]

Hold on boys. <smiles suavely> You think you're gonna go nuts this weekend without lil' ol' me?!

Think again!!!!

And a wuss for a power nap? Pssswwaaah! We'll teach her a lesson will we not? ;-)

<cackles in delight>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by smfd:

Uh, girls... let's not get ahead of ourselves here... I think we all know better.

btw - can we quit with this Amstel Lite/Heine/Corona shit and just bust out the 40 - O of OE800?? i'll make sure yr conscious by Vinyl Friday night. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

women are my favorite drug. . . they're the ones that fuck you up the most!!

Originally posted by noiseboy:

btw - can we quit with this Amstel Lite/Heine/Corona shit and just bust out the 40 - O of OE800?? i'll make sure yr conscious by Vinyl Friday night. . . cwm35.gif

I'll see your bitch ass OE and raise you Everclear. You're going down. Oh, and Pete, I think we need a contest of our own. Hardcore? I laugh at both of you for even the attempt.

If y'all go out tonight without calling me and lettin' me know, I'll beat you all soundly thank you very much ;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

I'll see your bitch ass OE and raise you Everclear. You're going down. Oh, and Pete, I think we need a contest of our own. Hardcore? I laugh at both of you for even the attempt.

I say fuck the beer and just go for the Nighttrain or MadDog who's with me?

- Pete

cool.gif

Actually our own contest should be "Let's see who can do the most Heoin in a 24 hour period" cwm41.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

My new web site...Version 1.04

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

bitch, please. . . just name the date. . . less gooooo!!! cwm35.gif

------------------

Originally posted by schwingep:

I say fuck the beer and just go for the Nighttrain or MadDog who's with me?

- Pete

cool.gif

Actually our own contest should be "Let's see who can do the most Heoin in a 24 hour period" cwm41.gif

Uh... Gee Pete, pure grain alcohol to Mad Dog??? Yeah, I don't think I need to say anything else.

Uh... Gee Pete, pure grain alcohol to Mad Dog??? Yeah, I don't think I need to say anything else.

yeah but MadDog is just such a homeless person kinda drunk!!! and it's mad cheap!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

My new web site...Version 1.04

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

Originally posted by schwingep:

Some people like Mr. NoiseyBoy who did'nt quite make it out last night...yo mikey, get our messages? biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

obviously NOT. . . had i known i would have joined you, seeing as how i'm off today. . . not to say that last night was a complete lost. . . smoked a forest for the trees. . . whass goin' on tonight??

cwm35.gif

------------------

I was waiting for you to name the date, I know how strict your mom is about your curfew.

bringing out the claws this early, eh?? do i detect a worrisome tone in some of yr posts? i mean, i know this drinking title means a lot to your fragile self-image, and sometimes i think maybe i should take it easy on you, but then again, i LIKE watching people backing themselves into corners and perishing slowly. . . call it a hobby.

someone bring a camera so i can document this at a later date, okay?? cwm35.gif

------------------