Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some people are just not hardcore

Originally posted by noiseboy:

bringing out the claws this early, eh?? do i detect a worrisome tone in some of yr posts? i mean, i know this drinking title means a lot to your fragile self-image, and sometimes i think maybe i should take it easy on you, but then again, i LIKE watching people backing themselves into corners and perishing slowly. . . call it a hobby.

someone bring a camera so i can document this at a later date, okay?? cwm35.gif

Your "come back" was really cute and all but your observational skills are way off. Oh, and will you tell your mom to stop calling me to tell me to quit picking on her son? That would be great.

Originally posted by partytime:

WHAT UP PETE YOU THE MAN DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT cwm12.gif

Yo bro...long time no see...so when's Abyss? LOL I got my hard house set raring to go smile.gif

I may be at the Factory this Sat.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

yo man i will let you know but otherwise i am promoting jan 26 at cream my crew is bringing 200 people will i see you there?

------------------

"TIME HAS COME, WE HAVE TO SET OUR OWN MARK"---Tony Montana

WANNA HANG? COME SEE ME AT THE FACTORY EVERY SAT NIGHT ON THE STAIRS!

/>http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by partytime:

yo man i will let you know but otherwise i am promoting jan 26 at cream my crew is bringing 200 people will i see you there?

the 26th sounds familiar as in I think I might have something to do, but will check my calendar again

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

one time i went for 3 and a half weeks of parying non stop....that was this past summmer.....actually i think it was from a week before i graduated from highschool(june 22nd-till about july 17) trust me you get used to not getting any sleep and just going out to parties....i miss those days but there's always this coming summmer.........hell yeah.........mean while im sort of chilling, going to college, hitting up some clubs and parties once in a while, like maybe 2 or 3 times a week.........thats diffinetly too little for a guy like me who partyies non stop....but i got other priroites now ........cant wait till spring break though

anyway peace out all you party animal mother fuckers..........and hell yeah to you all

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Going to the factory Pete? How very interesting. So who owns who here? That owning business reminds me of when I was in Elementary school and kids would own other kids. It was rather amusing...it must be a precursor to S&M later in life. biggrin.gif

Queen E

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 01-16-2001).]

Originally posted by Calyandra:

Going to the factory Pete? How very interesting. So who owns who here? That owning business reminds me of when I was in Elementary school and kids would own other kids. It was rather amusing...it must be a precursor to for S&M later in life. biggrin.gif

Queen E

WTF R U talking about, and why are you throwing stupid irrelevant verbal diarrehea in this thread that obviously has nothing to do with you?

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif