Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Clubnyc "Awards" - Results!!!!!!*

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hey ANDY....Keep your pants on hurry nutz! How's Junior doing??? He better not be in the car all by himself.....

Hey thats pretty funny that you mention that.....I actually just finished PMing you about mine and Juniors night last night.

That boy is CRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. HE was all kinds of fucked up. Check yer pm;s and youll see.

I swear noone gets more action than junior.

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

[This message has been edited by az-tec (edited 01-15-2001).]

Hey Andy..next time...try typing something ya dork! (hah dork / penis...u know what Im saying lololol)

Uhh u better have that car back IN the garage by 5! No where bu IN the GARAGE! LOL cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by rachel1997:

soowee!!

My internet conection here didn't wanna work!! Now I go out side and see a ladder outside and the Verizon people fucking around with those lines!! BLA!!

K gimme an hour! smile.gif

HEY!!! It's funny you say that! I'm in Bay Ridge and my DSL has been down for hours!!! I watched "Gladiator" (great movie btw) and it finished and I'm finally back on!!!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Okay... 11:30 and still nothing? This is ludicrous... lol... C'mon -- I I need something to brighten my day (I'm sick... yuck... and I start classes again tomorrow!).

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by eggmok:

aaaahahahahaaa . . .

please, i saw the dirt you found on iliana, lol . . .

Ohhh my dear that was nothing...wait till u see what I *really* pull up...

Things are being worked on..oh yes yes...

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

MK and RM -

Check this out - a class on how to become a private eye. I was looking at the annex for something else, but this one was featured. Maybe you guys can form a team like Magnum PI. here's the scoop. . .If you guys do this, can I drive you both around town in the fancy italian sports car or a bad ass inudstrial vehicle?

with VINCENT PARCO

This fascinating course with world-renowned private investigator Vincent Parco will introduce you to the intriguing world of the private eye and cover full- and part-time sleuthing opportunities.

You will learn about: * Surveillance work

* Going undercover * Using public records

* Conducting interrogations * Taking advantage of the latest high-tech listening devices * Procuring evidence* Working with police departments and federal and state agencies.

Plus, if you're interested in becoming a licensed professional private detective, you'll learn what's involved and how to get started.

So whether you want to find a missing person, settle a score or enter an exciting new career, take this seminar. You just might find what you are looking for!

Vincent Parco is president of Intercontinental Investigations and author of How to Get Anything on Anybody. He's appeared on Oprah, Prime Time Live, 48 Hours, 60 Minutes and Geraldo.

Course 523F

Sec. F Wed. Jan. 17 6:30-9:30pm

Sec. G Tue. Feb. 13 6:30-9:30pm

Sec. H Wed. Mar. 14 6:30-9:30pm

Sec. I Wed. Apr. 17 6:30-9:30pm

Course fee $49 / Members course fee $39

Course # 523FNY

Section F -- Wednesday, January 17

06:30 PM to 09:30 PM -- Manhattan

Originally posted by misskittie:

I heard you were voted BEST DETECTIVE ... lol

------------------

DM

Yo DM that sounds phattty!!!!!!!! Hellz yea Id do that...

Eggmok you down? It sounds like it be fun. Even if I didnt really make anything out of it Im sure it would be quite interesting to take the course.

And yea...you can be the driver..lolololol

Hey ANDY....Keep your pants on hurry nutz! How's Junior doing??? He better not be in the car all by himself.....

------------------

tigger.gif

AOL = MadamKittE

AAAAARGH! Suspense is killing me... this means I'll have to wait till AFTER 2 periods of Physiology and Anatomy to dee the results!! Nooooooooooooooo!!!

- Meli - cwm23.gifcwm28.gif

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Here you go!

sorry if some names aren't spelled right

Most Athletic m/f: Male: MarioNYC came in first then Saint and thewedge second Female: Jammy and vampie came in a whooping first, and melichacha a close second

Most Changed when they're on drugs: Male: tyco, apotheosis, ezdreamer Female: uknjx2 and rachel1997

Gum/lollipops/sucking candy supplier: Got a few answers on this one: Male: trippintrance64 came in first, suedenyc second. Honorable mention to az-tec for the Vitamin C. Female: majesticmelody

Who can name that tune: Ill house you, schingwip, pooh came in first, second – spoonyd, noiseboy and b2b.

Best dressed: Male: Aztec and marionyc came in first eggmok and myrlin second, female: Vampie came in first with misskittie second.

Funniest: Male: Noiseboy came in first, with myrlin, eggmok and phoenix second. Female: Jammy

Most likely to help a person: Male: Trippintrance first, with crossy and tyco following behind. Female: Jammy came in first with sgbrooklyn and cathyo second

Most likely to help a person when fucked up: Trippintrance and tyco and mysteiousss

Cutest Couple: Blackraven and Blueangel, ricfutures and Yuhwoo, pkfloyd and Brandie, Orchid & Unbound, amalkav and xmike

Most Clubnyc person that's always going out: Male: az-tec, nycdee, marionyc, joeydollarz and b2b Female: carabee, ooana, and divalisious

Best Clubnyc body m/f: Male: Marionyc (again!) Got the most votes, artful second. Female: uknjx2 and vampie came in first, divalisious, carbee and risa06 second

Sexiest Clubnyc person: Male: az-tec and tyco – a tie! Female: risa06 came in first then uknjx2, missicongnito, and misskittie

Clubnyc person that's always at Twilo: Marionyc, Shadowcaster, ezdreamer, myrlin, pooh and tyco

Clubnyc person that's always at Sound Factory: mysterousss came in first and rachel1997 second

Clubnyc person that's always at Cheetah: CM

Clubnyc person that's always at Liquids: misskittie, schwingpep

Clubnyc person that's always at Cream: az-tec and toxic

Clubnyc person that's always at Limelight: Jilly, joeydollaz and az-tec

Clubnyc person that's always at Spa: Jase

Clubnyc person that's always at Sacci: nycdee

Clubnyc person that's always at Float: Jase

Clubnyc person that's always at Recess: CM

Clubnyc person that's always at Tunnel: glowball

Clubnyc person that's always at Exit: Spheric, risa06, uknjx2, and divalisous

Clubnyc person that's always at _______: Vinyl: housemusic4ever, crossy, schwingpep and ooana

Most Changed after meeting fellow Clubnyc's: trippintrance and apotheosis

Best spinner (I mean glow sticks!): Almano, blueangel and VS

Best Dancer: Melichacha and blueangel came in first. Divalisious, eggmok, b2b

Best Break dancer m/f: blackraven, nycdee and CM for male, female, blueangel

Sexiest Dancer: Melichacha again first second, Divalisous, Mariah and amalkav second

Best poster: blueangel and uknjx2

Nicest smile: vampie, uknjx2, ooana, melichacha, and trippintrance

Nicest eyes: tyco

Best pose: Female: keshiki Male: vejita (at

Lucky Changes with the pink dress!)

Sweetest Clubnyc person: So many answers on this one: sgbrooklyn, suedeNYC, orchid21, brandie, mareluna, trippintrance, amalkav and pulsedriver

Most real: again, losta answers: nyc420, crossy, dirtyslapper, mareluna, cathyo, ezdreamer, spoonyd and risa06

Most Honest: ezdreamer, tranza, tyco, executress, apotheosis, mysteriousss and jammy

Best Drama starter: Basterdino, gravity, lugi_scarpini and I’ll house you

Best comebacks: ezdreamer, joeydollaz, majesticmelodi and bungee

Most wanted Clubnyc person (doesn’t matter if they have a BF or GF): Aztec, trippintrance, sgbrooklyn, vampie and tyco

Biggest Flirt: Male: Joeydollaz, myrlin, az-tec Female: uknjx2, misskittie and rachel1997

Nicest Style: Male: az-tec, myrlin, NotForKids and marionyc Female: Mariah

Most Serious: Male: KingPharoh, ezdreamer and spoonyd female: mysteriousss

Person you'll always have a crush on but will not admit: Male: tyco, crackorn Female: rachel1997, sgbrooklyn

Best dinner organizer: CM and blueangel topped it at first and apotheosis second

Person that's always online: trippintrance, marionyc, misskittie and likmylips

Best Board DJ: russregin, spoonyd and apotheosis

Sexist shaved head: artful, schwingep and CM

Sexist long hair: amalkav, rachel1997 and divalious. Filtyslag for Male

Sexist short hair: ukjnkx2 and tyco

Yummy hair: Ooana

Best personality: Jammy, vampie, and trippintrance

Best teeth (fangs included): Not for kids for fangs, ooana for regular teeth

Best signature: roly99, az-tec, suedenyc, misskittie and trippintrance

Cutest signature: rachel1997 and uknjx2

Needs an signature: schwinep

Signature with meaning: blueangel came in first with trippintrance and xxlea second

------------------

ani_twee.giftweety1.gif