Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has herd of anybody who likes purple(!?!) Flowers?

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Regina, your not too old to be put across my knee you know wink.gif

Funny, that's what my last date told me... wink.gif Kidding! cwm27.gif I'll be 22 soon...yikes! biggrin.gif

No sign of flowers yet, but that's okay--you can write me an email while I wait cwm2.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Funny, that's what my last date told me... wink.gif Kidding! cwm27.gif I'll be 22 soon...yikes! biggrin.gif

No sign of flowers yet, but that's okay--you can write me an email while I wait cwm2.gif

Still not there? They will be trying to find some purple flowers... give em time wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Still not there? They will be trying to find some purple flowers... give em time wink.gif

Yippee! They got here, waiting for me when I got home from class. Nice card David wink.gif. Thanks soooo much...I guess it is a win/win biggrin.gif

------------------

=)

Regina, your not too old to be put across my knee you know wink.gif

Nikki will tell you there are certain benefits from being old(er)... like, erm.. well people start standing up for you on the train.. and, and.... nah that's about it.

nope, you get hornier.....well women do anyway....well you're way past your prime, you old fart......you NEED that seat on the train, tee hee.......don't worry Regina, it's good for the girlies when they get older (that's what i've been told anyway,,,ahem)

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Cool, i was gettiong worried that i had booked them for 2002 or something stupid.

Hey Nikki i may be well past my prime, but what i lack in youth, i make up for in experiance and stamina wink.gif

What would you rather be in a Farrari with a young one who doesn't drive, thrashing around aimlessly..

or a VW with Nigel Mansell at the wheel? wink.gif

Yeh ok same here the Farrari.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Cool, i was gettiong worried that i had booked them for 2002 or something stupid.

Yeh ok same here the Farrari.

Nah, you didn't but if you want to book them for 2002 AS WELL...I'll PM you my address when I move to Manhattan wink.gif.

Ferrari eh? How old is the record store girl?

cwm12.gif

------------------

=)