Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all people that got shut out of clubnyc awards day....

Im not trying to cause *drama* but who gives a flying fuck about those awards already...lol. Not many people voted and it really was NOT legit in any way at all.

Seriously man, it was obviously the same people. People which others seem to think of as a "clique" that always hang out together. I have to say I dont agree with that but whatever no biggie.

In addition, it was something that Rachel thought up for fun. Yea some of you are cooler..Ill agree. I think some people on the board suck ass and others are cool, some are fake posers, some are back stabbers and some are legit. As long as you all knwo what you feel about others then chill. But just b/c of the poll dont think anyone is any better.

Im honestly shocked about the catergories I was in and a little annoyed but big deal...it was meant in fun!

But funky.....u are cooler...despite our little "twilo spot" fight...hehe

Thats all for now kiddies..enjoy your day at work, school, home, or on the playground!

Again....none of this was said for *drama* purposes. (yet some may just go in for the kill anyway) I was just saying what I felt!

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

You're just jealous.

Me? I'm one of the best DJ's! I think me an my other best DJ buddies Russ Reign and Aptheosis are going to open our own club. How could we possibly fail as long as we have the unflagging support of the clubplanet massive! Ooooh, that's a great name too. We can call it CLUBPLANET. And anyone wearing their clubplanet posse pin will get in for free.

LONG LIVE CNYC

booyah

------------------

Voted one of the top 3 dj's - Clubplanet Awards 2001

Originally posted by misskittie:

Im not trying to cause *drama* but who gives a flying fuck about those awards already...lol. Not many people voted and it really was NOT legit in any way at all.

Seriously man, it was obviously the same people. People which others seem to think of as a "clique" that always hang out together. I have to say I dont agree with that but whatever no biggie.

In addition, it was something that Rachel thought up for fun. Yea some of you are cooler..Ill agree. I think some people on the board suck ass and others are cool, some are fake posers, some are back stabbers and some are legit. As long as you all knwo what you feel about others then chill. But just b/c of the poll dont think anyone is any better.

Im honestly shocked about the catergories I was in and a little annoyed but big deal...it was meant in fun!

But funky.....u are cooler...despite our little "twilo spot" fight...hehe

Thats all for now kiddies..enjoy your day at work, school, home, or on the playground!

Again....none of this was said for *drama* purposes. (yet some may just go in for the kill anyway) I was just saying what I felt!

Kittie...I couldn't care less!!! I am just trying to get a laugh...you know me!! But no matter what, i don't care what you say, you weren't there!!!!!! That will never change!!

------------------

Fatboy Slim is Fucking in Heaven!

lol... seriously... those awards were silly, and had everyone on the board voted, I probaby wouldn't have won like, ANYTHING (since I always seem to see the same people whenever I go out). Either way, they were fun, then developed in to mother-loads of drama, and now they're archives... I felt cool for like, a few hours, and now we move on with life! We're all cool... except funky.. J/K!!!!! Just let it be -- one day we'll have real and legit ones... Till then, just flow!

- meli -

(aka CNYC's Best dancer, Sexiest dancer, and one of the Most Athletic...) lol cwm35.gif

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by melichacha:

- meli -

(aka CNYC's Best dancer, Sexiest dancer, and one of the Most Athletic...) lol cwm35.gif

I agree mah woman! But I voted you CNYC's wallflower. Oh and most introverted board member too. I dont know how you got these daning awards! Damn. lol

xoxo

And FUNKY......I WAS THERE!! You and me are gonna throw down bitch!

cwm27.gif

Will you be at the next S&D??? I will make srue I take over that spot and put u to shame!!!

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

I agree mah woman! But I voted you CNYC's wallflower. Oh and most introverted board member too. I dont know how you got these daning awards! Damn. lol

xoxo

cwm41.gif

- Meli - lol

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by spoonyd:

You're just jealous.

Me? I'm one of the best DJ's! I think me an my other best DJ buddies Russ Reign and Aptheosis are going to open our own club. How could we possibly fail as long as we have the unflagging support of the clubplanet massive! Ooooh, that's a great name too. We can call it CLUBPLANET. And anyone wearing their clubplanet posse pin will get in for free.

LONG LIVE CNYC

booyah

How does it feel to be in the same class as Apotheosis? Damn I gotta work on my skillz.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

How does it feel to be in the same class as Apotheosis? Damn I gotta work on my skillz.

- Pete

cool.gif

dude, respect is respect. I'll take it where I can get it

cwm1.gif

------------------

Voted one of the top 3 dj's - Clubplanet Awards 2001

xoxo

cwm27.gif

Will you be at the next S&D??? I will make srue I take over that spot and put u to shame!!!

Kittie...I wasn't sure if i was going to go, but now i know i have to go to wreck your ass in our spot!!!

------------------

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

xoxo

cwm27.gif

Kittie...I wasn't sure if i was going to go, but now i know i have to go to wreck your ass in our spot!!!

Such a confident young lad you are...I like that! But my dear...did you notice..You wrote "in OUR spot"...guess I was there! cwm32.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

AOL = MadamKittE

Such a confident young lad you are...I like that! But my dear...did you notice..You wrote "in OUR spot"...guess I was there! cwm32.gif

Ahh...A little sneaky this morning, aren't we!!! I should have said "our spot in question"!!! But i will give you that one. I have to look out for you huh!!

------------------

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

Ahh...A little sneaky this morning, aren't we!!! I should have said "our spot in question"!!! But i will give you that one. I have to look out for you huh!!

Yes yes...Im little Miss Coniver (well thats what my ex just recently called me)- I think it fits.

Just watch your back baby...Im one tough lil cookie! But, I must also warn you ina ll fairness...I now have a Pimp, Myrlin. Any harm done to his property and youre gonna be toast!! cwm35.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

AOL = MadamKittE

Yes yes...Im little Miss Coniver (well thats what my ex just recently called me)- I think it fits.

Just watch your back baby...Im one tough lil cookie! But, I must also warn you ina ll fairness...I now have a Pimp, Myrlin. Any harm done to his property and youre gonna be toast!! cwm35.gif

Wow...I really better watch my back now!!! I think i am getting in deeper than i can handle!! This is getting way out of my league!!! It's interesting though!

------------------