Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I HATE VOICESTREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by idisyda:

koksuckers forget to add 2000 weekend minutes to my account.

after an hour of battling i finally had to pay $61 dollars.

Yeah, fuck them... used to be free weekends, no time limit... when did they start specifying the amount of time you can use free on weekends?

What the hell is that anyway? Free weekends... then it says 2000 minutes... wtf?

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

cwm23.gif I am soooo angry right now!! I can not STAND VoiceStream Wireless!! What ever you do, DO NOT GET VOICESTREAM!!

I just got my service switched over from AT&T to VoiceStream about a month ago and for a month now I can't get incoming calls. It keeps on giving them busy signals or that stupid operator recording, "all circuits are busy now . . ."

I've tried talking to them five different times and nothing!! They keep on saying that the phone works and I'm telling them that I'm not getting any incoming calls. I can't even check my own voice mails cause it's giving me busy signals!!

I feel like I'm gonna go postal any minute now!! ak47.gif

To top it all off . . . if I cancel my service then they'll charge me $200 cancellation fee. $200?? FOR WHAT?? For service I didn't get?? Urghhhhhhhhh!!!!! FUCK YOU VOICE STREAM!!! fuckyou.gif

BlueAngel

Casey, I've had problems with AT&t and what not before..the best way to get what you want is to write a letter to the betetr business bureau (you can can submit a complaint via the internet) TRUST ME !!! They won't leave you alone and they will do whatever it takes to please you...

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

Hey Casey, I know exactly what u mean , I cancelled my damn voicestream after two weeks, and have to pay $200, but fuck them , theyre gonna wait for that money. Its true they suck big time, hardly got incoming calls, couldnt make any calls, kept giving me busy signal and also on top of that there was hardly any reception at all. Dont ever get voicestream.

Roxanne if you read your contract closely, I think there is something somewhere in there that if you cancel before 30 from the activiation date than they waive that fee.. and BTW if you do have to pay it, do so.. It'll be put on your credit report and you'll be fucked.. I know this from experience...

------------------

AIM vampie

You guys should try Sprint.

I sell cell phones.

I know the service isn't the greatest. But

you can get money back for every call that gets dropped if you complain. and they always have special deals going w/free nights&weekends. Plus they have more phones than any other service. I never sell voicestream phones at work, even if people ask for them. Best of all. w/sprint it's month to month and you never pay to cancel or any of that bullshit.

Originally posted by blueangel:

Well I've decided that I might most likely cancel the service. And if I HAVE to pay $200 then I'll do it. It's better than paying $500 for a one year service . . . service that I'm not getting.

My only problem is that I got the new Nokia 8290 when I got VoiceStream . . . but does Sprint even use that phone. Can I hook up to Sprint on that phone? I know I can with AT&T but I've already had AT&T and I didn't like it that much. Maybe Sprint will be better.

Any suggestions?

BlueAngel

BlueAngel:

Wireless technolgies are actually my career so I hope I can help. I have the 8290 as well and it is a GSM phone - Sprint PCS is a CDMA Service Provider. The infrastructure to their service have different components which only make certain phones compatible with certain services. Any phone that you buy for VoiceStream, must be used with that service and can not be tranferred over to another service and same goes for the other service providers - each phone that is sold by a provider is configured specifically for them. IT SUCKS because you pay this money for a nice phone and it becomes useless because the service is SHIT!

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Roxanne if you read your contract closely, I think there is something somewhere in there that if you cancel before 30 from the activiation date than they waive that fee.. and BTW if you do have to pay it, do so.. It'll be put on your credit report and you'll be fucked.. I know this from experience...

I did read the contract carefully and they did say that they can waive the fee b4 30 days, but they said that sprint has to agree to it, if they say no, then it cant be waived. I have tried and talked to them, but no use, they said they only give u 3 days to cancel ur service, after that u have to pay, which sucks. cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com