Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't rollerskate........... THANKYOU! :) (to all that it appilys to)

I just wanted to say thanks for whoever i seen last night at the roxy... I CAN NOT rollerskate, but i had a wonderful time!

Thankyou also to whoever held my hand and made sure i didn't fall on my face or ass...

~Odd MoMent Of the Night~

That chick was just strange commin out of no where wanting to teach me how to rollerskate, WHERE THE FUK DID SHE COME FROM.. all i could notice were the pair of lipz on her shirt...

And yes trying to cross the roller rink is kinda like Frogger......

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO MWWWWWWWWAHZZZZ

~LiPz~

i had a blast, and i would deff do it again.. now whos gonna come with me to karoke??????

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Where did she come from? She was eye'n you up all night just waiting for you to skate so she could show you her stuff. She wanted you. It's the lips, there was some kinda cosmic attraction goin' on there biggrin.gif

I def. had a great time and I'll have to head back to. The vibe was awesome there. Much better than any other night at the Roxy.

Kareokee? I'll have to save myself the embarassment and stay home for that one. I don't even sing as well as you skate cwm35.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif