Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what exactly is a "juicehead" anyway?

weyes

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Damn, I thought juicehead was reserved for the WAY oversized steroid dudes who have built their bodies up to the point of inflexibility, therefore they must move like Riverdance rejects out on the floor.

Maybe it's just me who thinks that...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH...Riverdance Rejects!!! Now that is funny!!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Originally posted by visions:

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME BRO!!! WHO THE FUCK DO YO THINK YOU ARE CALLIN ME A HOOD RAT FIRST OF ALL. SECOND OF ALL WHO'S THE FUCKIN BITCH, I'M PLAYIN BACK WITH YOU AND YOU COME CRYIN WITH YOUR FUCKIN SKIRT ON. WHO THE FUCK CALLIN LITTLE TO? SO ALL PEOPLE FROM RIDGEWOOD ARE GHETTO IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYIN? WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF RIDGEWOOD? NOW WHO'S THE FUCKIN BITCH!!! DON'T EVER TRY TO COME AT SOMEONE HARD WHEN YOUR JUST A SENSITIVE BITCH WITH THE COMPLEX, YOU FUCKIN FAGGIT, GROW UP AND GET A LIFE, WHAT'S A MATTER YOU NEVER HAD YOUR BALLS BUSTED? YOU CAN GIVE BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT? YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!

Was the full CAPITAL letter response supposed to indicate that you were shouting? Pretty creative stuff you got goin on over there...bitch.

cwm25.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Exactly, your pretty insightful, goooood boy gravity, I'm glad you were able to interpret the message....bitch, it's cool we can just call each other bitches from now on, I got no problem with that.

Yet another idiot (or shall I say BITCH)...that attempts to portray intelligence buy trying to make others sound stupid...yet doesn't realize or understand the SARCASM (maybe capital letters compose you're native tongue)...

Listen son (or shall I say BITCH)...if you are gonna come on here and attempt to challenge me (NOT GONNA HAPPEN)...at least ask your sponsor (don't all ghetto rats have one)...explain to you what I have written before you respond...

Alright, BITCH...

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Exactly, your pretty insightful, goooood boy gravity, I'm glad you were able to interpret the message....bitch, it's cool we can just call each other bitches from now on, I got no problem with that.

Hey bitches! ..I know a few bitches myself ...I think I'm gonna start numbering them soon

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by weyes:

what exactly is a "juicehead" anyway? sorry, kids; i just can't seem to keep up with the lingo.

some people were bashing them on the board recently, so i wanna know what makes a juicehead what he or she is. i'm a raver, so i'm assuming i don't know who juiceheads are because they don't frequent raves.

educate me, please. smile.gif

If you want to know what a juicehead is just go to exit and look around!

------------------

Fatboy Slim is Fucking in Heaven!

Originally posted by gravity:

Yet another idiot (or shall I say BITCH)...that attempts to portray intelligence buy trying to make others sound stupid...yet doesn't realize or understand the SARCASM (maybe capital letters compose you're native tongue)...

Listen son (or shall I say BITCH)...if you are gonna come on here and attempt to challenge me (NOT GONNA HAPPEN)...at least ask your sponsor (don't all ghetto rats have one)...explain to you what I have written before you respond...

Alright, BITCH...

Another Idiot (or shall you say bitch) now your really gettin to me.

Actually if you look back to my original post where I did portray sarcasm

in as simple terms as I could possibly express you were the one that

came back huffin and puffin, and considering you are referring me to

"another Idiot" that would probably identify the fact that more often

than not you get yourself involved in meaningless debates about

who the bitch is, while your clearly stating through your immature actions

that you are the bitch who obviously has a complex about being a bitch.

And uh-oh who dares challenge the almight gravity, cause gravity is

no bitch who will not be fucked with, gravity is the man. He especially won't

be disrespected by some ghetto rat who stands below the almighty

gravity.

HAHAHAHA you make me laugh, you are literally pathethetic.

HAHAHAHA you make me laugh, you are literally pathethetic.

At least there is one underprivalaged and negelected ghetto youth whose day I have brightened with laughter. I'm sorry that life has brought you such hardships...bitch.

cwm14.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

At least there is one underprivalaged and negelected ghetto youth whose day I have brightened with laughter. I'm sorry that life has brought you such hardships...bitch.

cwm14.gif

I definitely make more money than you! I probably have a better education. and the only uneducated, ignorant person here is you by saying that for one ridgewood is a ghetto, for two that if it was a ghetto that one is automatically neglected or underprivelaged and three that because I laugh at idiots, life had brought me hardships. Not only do you make me laugh but I feel sorry for your ignorance too.

I definitely make more money than you! I probably have a better education. and the only uneducated, ignorant person here is you by saying that for one ridgewood is a ghetto, for two that if it was a ghetto that one is automatically neglected or underprivelaged and three that because I laugh at idiots, life had brought me hardships. Not only do you make me laugh but I feel sorry for your ignorance too.

I believe that you challenging my education and income levels are probably the most ignorant things that have yet to crawl out of your dribbling pie-hole...are you not the same pillar of society so proud of doing 9 pills, 23 liks, valium, etc ...all in the course of one night...shows greatly how and what you base your measure of intelligence upon. I am the person that your abusive foster parents told you to strive to be like...but you knew such levels of greatness, success, etc...were never achievable...so you have stooped to writing that you KNOW that you make more money than I do...possibly true if you are only counting the monthly welfare checks...of which I don't receive any. Thank you for your participation in MY world...bitch.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by cmb1975:

This post started out by someone simply asking what a "juicehead" was. Now it has turned into a pissing contest between two of you...what the fuck? shouldn't this in the drama board?

Don't worry cmb we squashed it in pm's it's all good.

This post started out by someone simply asking what a "juicehead" was. Now it has turned into a pissing contest between two of you...what the fuck? shouldn't this in the drama board?

jesus, you guys! what happened? i remember that sometime ago, when i was just getting to know the board, i asked what drama is. you guys just helped me out with that one. but i'm glad you worked all this out; reading your posts was really getting me down.

increase the pizneace, yo.

cwm30.gif

jesus, you guys! what happened? i remember that sometime ago, when i was just getting to know the board, i asked what drama is. you guys just helped me out with that one. but i'm glad you worked all this out; reading your posts was really getting me down.

increase the pizneace, yo.

cwm30.gif

You've been reading this thread and that qoute is what pissed you off, have you noticed that this dick is talkin crazy shit about ridgewood?

I read it but it was btwn u guys, i am not gonna get into it. But i am from ridgewood too, and it aint a damn ghetto.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I believe that you challenging my education and income levels are probably the most ignorant things that have yet to crawl out of your dribbling pie-hole...are you not the same pillar of society so proud of doing 9 pills, 23 liks, valium, etc ...all in the course of one night...shows greatly how and what you base your measure of intelligence upon. I am the person that your abusive foster parents told you to strive to be like...but you knew such levels of greatness, success, etc...were never achievable...so you have stooped to writing that you KNOW that you make more money than I do...possibly true if you are only counting the monthly welfare checks...of which I don't receive any. Thank you for your participation in MY world...bitch.

You win dude, I no longer have the energy to carry on, but I would like to know what your education backround is and your current emplyoment and how much money you make. and if you had read my post you would of realized that I am embarrased about my drug abuse and have vowed to discontinue gettin fucked up. But I forgive ignorant people.

You win dude, I no longer have the energy to carry on, but I would like to know what your education backround is and your current emplyoment and how much money you make. and if you had read my post you would of realized that I am embarrased about my drug abuse and have vowed to discontinue gettin fucked up. But I forgive ignorant people.

Dude...its all fun and games anyway...I don't know you...so obviously I have nothing "personal" against you... I answered your other questions on PM...so check em out if you want. Peace.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out