Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need advice. (relationship advice)

Ok well the situation is kinda complicated so I am going to try to explain it the best I can without making it too long. Ok well there is this guy that I met over a year ago through a friend. He was broken up with his gf at the time and i was broken up with my bf. We started talking but nothing ever came out of it bc he got back with his x. We stayed friends but not really close friends. Then a little over a month ago he started calling me everyday. I thought it was kinda wierd bc he was still with his gf and her and I despise each other and she flips out if he talks to me. Then I found out that a few weeks after he started calling me that he broke up with his gf. Now we have been talking everyday and hanging out alot. And everytime we go out he pays for everything and is just overall one of the nicest guys i know. Now my problem is I really want something more with him. And i mean we hang out but nothing has happened between us. We havent even kissed once. And I dont know what he wants. He kinda sends me mixed signals. Sometimes hes all touchy feely towards me and makes comments that would make me think he wants something more but other times he doesnt. And what makes the situation more complicated is that his x and him still talk sometimes (actually fight over me) and i have an x is my life who wants to get back together. So between the both of us its complicated. I know i dont want to be with my x and i want to be with the new guy. But do i tell him how i feel?? Do i wait to see if he tells me how he feels first?? How do I bring it up without making an ass of myself. I really dont want to ruin the friendship that we have but at the same time I love him to death. Im so confused. cwm45.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Take him out to a bar and make sure the both of you get fairly drunk. After both of you have lost your inhibitions, and he becomes a little "touchy-feely", kiss him. Then, keep kissing him, all the way back to his place.

If for someone reason he's not into it, then you can always blame it on the alcohol! You can both laugh about it and your friendship won't be ruined.

I think honesty is the best way, but you could end up just being some type of rebound which I know you wouldn't like. I'd say wait and see how him and his ex work out. If he cares about you then he'll eventually get up the nerve to ask you where things stand. If your flirty and he's not getting it then he could just be scared of a relationship in which case it's best just to be close friends.

IMO.

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Originally posted by sariman:

I think honesty is the best way, but you could end up just being some type of rebound which I know you wouldn't like. I'd say wait and see how him and his ex work out. If he cares about you then he'll eventually get up the nerve to ask you where things stand. If your flirty and he's not getting it then he could just be scared of a relationship in which case it's best just to be close friends.

IMO.

//sariman

Very well put! Just go with the flow. Don't even think about getting back with your ex unless you really want to be with him. Don't do it because your other option isn't completely to your liking. If you are thinking about someone else, stay strong, stay single.