Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO VOCALS????? you fools!

Without vocals there can be no story...

Progressive is old and tired,

Trance has way too many heights after heights....

Try to move the vibe in a room -

instead of using breaks use multi tempos.

too many dj's have no guts to give the room a good shakeup and the result is boredom.

Postal

------------------

"Because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing but BURN, BURN, BURN." - Jack Kerouac

I respectfully disagree with your assertion that without vocals, there can be no story. If you've ever sat down and listened to an entire classical symphony (which I'm sure you have), you'd know that simply isn't true.

I do agree with you in general regarding the state of trance music. However, the presence of vocals in many recent trance songs does not improve them as songs; in fact, it usually makes them measurably worse.

Bottom line: Some songs with vocals are amazing, and some suck, and the same for songs without vocals. It's all in the ear of the beholder.

Peace,

David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!