Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did u ever........

did u ever think that you would be where u are today? i mean, seriously, if i were to go back ten years ago and tell you what i anticipated doing today it would not have been what i am doing today, where i am doing it and/or with whom i'm doing it.

my purpose of throwing this question out for all to read and hopefully think about is for the hope that at least one person will realize that life isn't a set of rules that must be followed in order to "be content with who u are," but rather a recipe that calls for your own judgement in order to make the perfect cuisine, your life, just the way you like it.

we're all told that there are an order of events that must occur before an outcome we desire to take place can actually happen and this is true but if something doesn't happen when you want it to or expect it to....be patient, its a virtue. things happen for a reason and although at that moment when disappointment gets the best of you and things don't look bright....just around the corner there is a new person who will make an impact on your life.....its your choice that determines whether or not that person has a negative or positive impact. furthermore, you might be greeted with another obstacle when u turn the corner and that's ok....just keep focused on you and gain from these endeavors all u can so that where u are is always a place u are content with.

just a simple thought i wanted to share... smile.gif

~~~joanne

------------------

www.djcentral.com