Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wut a scare~!

Lemme tell u guys wut happened to me when I went down to DC. Since my bf is in the army (stationed at Pentagon) I went down with him 2 weeks ago. Well we were going out to eat dinner and he asked me what I wanted to eat. He SUGGESTED TGIF to me.. so I said "okay..." We're driving for like 30 min. trying to find the damn place. I'm really stubborn so I told him I didn't want to eat anywhere else, but TFIF just cause I wanted to have French Onion Soup. He's going nuts on me cause I kept telling him to find the damn place. Finally we did and I got out. When he stepped out of the car and came next to me... Suddenly a black car pulls up, a man steps out, while pointing a gun at us. In my mind I'm like "god... this is not happening right in front of every1... I am not getting robbed!!! again...." (Since last summer in Las Vegas I was robbed.. and right now I'm waiting for a court date so I can put his ass in jail for like a year)

anyhow he tells me to put my hands on the car blah blah blah.. while clumsily pulling out his badge and telling us that he's a cop. Ofcourse neither of us believed him.. we just thought he was trying to rob us while faking as a cop. We were stunned and just stood there (I just wanted to laugh) and finally complied with the cops. We had no reason to believe they were cops just cause we didn't do anything wrong. No reason whatsoever to have a gun pointed at me ... so close too. Well there were 3 undercover cops with their cars surronding us. And 2 cop cars in the outside. Well they pulled me aside and asked me questions... "How long do u know him".. "have u ever been arrested b4".. blah blah blah... patted me down ...

Well this was our fault cause in NY my bf's car plate was stollen and the NY cop told us to make a fake one and paste it where the plate was. Well so with a paper plate like the one we had it looks totally suspecious so when the DC cop looked up the number of our plate it said "stollen".. well after 10 min to explaining they let us go...

The last thing they said was "u guys have a nice dinner now.. hahaha..."

While inside my bf and I were still shocked..

ANyhow I'm just glad I wasn't being robbed again.. this time with a gun. And I'm real glad they're doing their job... =)

Just wanted to share this scare I had. Needless to say I'm very paranoid nowadayz cause I think some1 is gonna rob me with a gun~! ahh.. what a nightmare.

Tomochan

Unfortunately...I ate at TGIF last week for the first time in about 3 years...and I had this spicy chicken pasta dish which really sucked. Even the mozarella sticks were terrible...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Well the cops didn't EXACTLY tell us to type it up, print it, and paste it. They told us to make a replacement b4 the new one came. When we told them what we were gonna do they said it's better then nothing being there. Oh wellz.. Westchester cops r wacked out from eating too much donuts. Anyhow TGIF sucks cause 2 years ago I was food poisoned... and ohh god.. the worst feeling and never threw up that much b4. After a year I finally got the courage to go again.. and haha.. my bf got food poisoned there. I guess after this time I wouldn't be going there again~!

Tomochan