Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are guys so complicated???

Ok for anyone who read the post about me needing relationship advice knows that I have been talking to a guy for about s month and a half now and have been hanging out with him. But nothing has happened between us. I know that I want to be more than friends with him but i couldnt tell what he wanted bc he was sending mixed signals. Now last night like 10 of us were at a bar and he asked my friend what i thought of him. She asked why and he said that he likes me but doesnt want to lead me on. What the fuck!!?? What the hell does that mean. I dont get it. He calls me everyday, we hang out all the time, everytime we go out he pays for everything, he makes comments that people wouldnt ordinarly make if they had no interest. This sucks!!

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

that does suck....obviously he has commitment problems or he has been seriously hurt by girls in the past. Find this out about him because that could be a major factor. Also, maybe you should be more upfront and tell him how you feel since you know he likes you...maybe he just doesn't have much self-confidence and he is afraid of rejection. Try these two things and you should get some sort of conclusion very soon.

You know, i think, that the most important thing in a couple, it's the communication, if you're noy communicating with him, you may not going to do many thing with him...That's well speaking, i have to follow my thoughts for myself... cwm1.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

I know he has an x that treated him like shit. they were together for a while and broke up not too long ago. I actually know his girlfriend and we cant stand each other. I dont know. I just dont see how he could say that he likes me but doesnt want to lead me on. Confusing!!

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

dreams. i agree with Keshiki and JohnB, i mean just be the mature one, and approach it from the fact that now you know he's interested. he doesn't want to lead you on, because you guys havent even talked about the subject yet!! so go up to him, be nice about it, tell him you're interested and see what happens, and if he seems standoffish, don't be afraid to find out why he's so scared of going to the next level. just my opinion and good luck!! i'm always in situations like this, and GAwd do i hate it.

------------------

"And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

Originally posted by dreams2:

I know that I want to be more than friends with him but i couldnt tell what he wanted bc he was sending mixed signals.

Tell him to fix his signal lights, cause right now it's all fucked up...

------------------

When you die, will you know you're dead, or will you think it's a dream...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Tell him to fix his signal lights, cause right now it's all fucked up...

haha.

------------------

I know he has an x that treated him like shit. they were together for a while and broke up not too long ago. I actually know his girlfriend and we cant stand each other. I dont know. I just dont see how he could say that he likes me but doesnt want to lead me on. Confusing!!

Just because a guy has been hurt doesn't mean that all girls are going to hurt them!

Not every girl is like that. Be honest and upfront if he can't be!!!!

EXITCLUBGirl said it the best!!!! Shaddy toss him!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

[This message has been edited by glowgirl (edited 01-20-2001).]

Originally posted by exitclubgrl143:

obviously there is something there between you too. i personally think guys suck because they constantly give mixed signals and never know what they want in a relationship. why dont you just tell him how you feel and if he is shaddy FORGET HIM cwm38.gif

right on sister cwm11.gif totally agree with u on that one... easier said than done i know but dont waste your time... be upfront and tell him u know he cares about u as more than a friend.. is he denies it u know what to do.. if he admits it take it from there... being upfront is better than wondering "what if" right?

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Ah, The wizard enters the fray.

The guy is a jackass. Ive been hurt, Ive done the wrong thing and Ive built up walls.

But if a girl I like is interested back in me, hell, gotta take the plunge. I like to honest....if its for fun, cool,....if its more serious cool......if its whatever, cool.

Honestly, I think you should have someone find out wtf his deal is. Dont give him the benefit of making it so damned easy. Its one thing if he has no clue you like him. Or if he isn't sure.

If he hasnt kissed you after a month and a half of "semi dating"......Christ.

So here is my synapsis

1) He just wants to fool around

2) He wants to be friends

3) he wants to date you

Those are the 3 options and some guys are horrrible at being honest, especially if its #1

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"possessing all the beauty

hungry still for more"

"I am who I am, you dont like it? Fuck you"

She asked why and he said that he likes me but doesnt want to lead me on. What the fuck!!?? What the hell does that mean.

Blunt truth:

He might not dig you, find you pretty enough... so he keeps you around... maybe a fuck buddy when all else fails... drop some hints and know for sure he's got you... so you become another plaything... til he wants to get his whistle wet.

Cause believe me... if he liked you a lot and you gave him any slightest sign that you did too... he would be all over you... no questions about it.

Right now you're like a left over piece of meat to him... when there's nothing else to eat and you're too lazy... he'll pull out the leftovers...

I could be wrong though...

------------------

When you die, will you know you're dead, or will you think it's a dream...

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 01-20-2001).]

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

... maybe a fuck buddy when all else fails...

See thats the way to go its all about "friends" with benefits who need the relationship hassle anyway...but thats how I feel about it...just my $0.02

------------------

I keep tellin Drugs I don't want them..but they don't listen

Just ask him straight up if he'd ever like to be more than just friends. It takes a little courage, but it's better than enduring the stress of all this uncertainty and confusion. The worst that can happen is he says no and the status quo remains. Things can only get better or stay the same if you're honest with him.

--david christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!