Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to be shy, is to be sick ???

Tomix

We have no cure for that !!! Sadly !!!(maybe the internet and the chat!!!)

Im shy when i don't know the personn i want to talk to the first time, but as i say the first word, it's going to be ok after...But it's sometime so hard to say this FAWWWWWWKKIINNNN first word...Help me !

Have you this problem too !!! I could ressure me...(even if you have to lie cwm1.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

i know exactly how u feel....sometimes it is so hard to say those first few words...my face gets all red and out of nowhere i get this heavy russian accent...but then i just say to myself calm down relax...ur a nice sweet cute girl...of course the other person wants to talk to u and i just go for it...and if they dont their loss, rite?

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

i know exactly how u feel....sometimes it is so hard to say those first few words...my face gets all red and out of nowhere i get this heavy russian accent...but then i just say to myself calm down relax...ur a nice sweet cute girl...of course the other person wants to talk to u and i just go for it...and if they dont their loss, rite?

Absolutely agree with you, i have the red face (i can feel that)but i haven't a russian accent coming...this is terrible, don't you think, sometime, it make me sick for a day, after, when i know that i haven't talk to this girl, more, my friend laugh at me, and it make more nervous you know...

Well, we have to work on that...

cwm1.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

I am shy myself. Most of the women I have met; have approached me first. Sometimes I just take a deep breath and go for it. Sometimes a simple question like” what do you think about the music ?”; can open up some dialogue. The rest you have to kind of feel things out; if someone is interested, they will let you know in their own way. If you are loose and look confident, I believe women pick on this. When I go to clubs; my first priority is to dance and glow my ass off. This loosens me up; and makes me feel more confident. Everything else after that just flows… Tomix > you’re friends should be a little more supportive of your efforts. My bro’s are always encouraging me …Just my $0.02… I would love to hear some comments from the wonderful ladies on the board….

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

i know how it is, i used to be VERY shy when i was younger. now i just walk up to a girl, look into her eyes and ask her name. almost immediately i can tell whether she is interested enough in me that i should continue the conversation or not. maybe it's because i realized i'm quite incapable of small talk -- i get bored even when i initiate that line of conversation. of course, this isn't to say that i can talk to any girl i want. i too once in a while get too excited or nervous (especially if the girl is too hot), but with enough time, enough motivation and occasionally a few caipirinhas, i'm ready to go. (thank god my accent never kicks in, though english is my third language)

i think shyness is caused by an often unconscious insecurity. even some of the cockier guys that i know get lost for words in that first conversation. it's a matter of practice and believing yourself.

there are some certain cases that i've read about, where there is this certain psychological disorder when the serious discomfort may begin just talking to a friend or entering a crowded place. these people have grave trouble initiating conversation. there are some prescription medication for this kind of social depression. the name, i really cant remember.

talking to a shrink usually helps too.

morph_

cwm13.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

It's called Social Anxiety Disorder. It effects some people to the point that they won't leave their houses. I don't think I have it, but, then again to an extent I might. I can carry myself well in a conversation, or so people tell me, but I get horribly nervous and tense when I'm in a situation with people I don't know. My stomach gets in knots. I'm told that it doesn't come through to the people I'm meeting but I sure as hell feel it. It's very stressful and I'd say it borders on a panic attack. So, I guess what I'm saying is, I'm the LAST person to give advice on this one! cwm32.gif .

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

i also think that some people are more genetically predispossed to be shy--i've been shy too all my life but im able to bypass usually through self-talk, change of attitude etc,,,it does take some effort though and u become better at it if u keep trying