Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to NYC. WHERE SHOULD I GO?

I need to know where to party. I'm into trance, drum and base and a little house. I want somewhere that is laid back where I can meet people(with good DJs). At home I liked places like glow and fabric(i think they are in other cities???). Also what are the lines/covers like here?

any suggestions you could offer would be so nice. thanks!

Next friday 26th Jan go to GBH @ Cheetah, they have on Miss Moneypenny's from the UK, also Ministry of sound magazine are there (say your on "uk2ny" list( $10 in). Then Twilo at around 3am for Sasha but not Digweed I believe.

[This message has been edited by markdj69 (edited 01-21-2001).]

S&D at Twilo on the 26th... go early - avoid a line... come enjoy amazing music and lots of CNYC-er's company!

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

ChaCha (Me): You're SURE you wanna live with me next year?

MojoJoJo (Vee): Yes.

ChaCha: We'll get nothing done... complete pigeons all the time... you're SURE?

MojoJoJo: Yes.

... and THAT is why Veronica and I get along...

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

just come over and pet my dog...and listen to napster then we can play chess and eat fine cheese...i got all different kinds of cheese...riccotto, swiss, american, cottage you name i got it...and then we can finger paint each other and then we can play g.i. joe. You can be GI JOE and I"ll be cobra commander..hehehe..

NO seriously just go to exit and if your a girl go to twilo

Originally posted by gambitx73:

just come over and pet my dog...and listen to napster then we can play chess and eat fine cheese...i got all different kinds of cheese...riccotto, swiss, american, cottage you name i got it...and then we can finger paint each other and then we can play g.i. joe. You can be GI JOE and I"ll be cobra commander..hehehe..

NO seriously just go to exit and if your a girl go to twilo

explain your last sentence please...I am just curious why you say go to Twilo if you're a girl?

please explain

S&D on the 26th! most def.....Twilo is on 27th street btwn 10th and 11th. BE THERE, or BE cwm16.gif !!

our meetup is at 6am by the coatcheck. You cant miss us. HUGE group of crackheads smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 01-22-2001).]