Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are your favorite places to visit in NYC? (besides clubbing)

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

okay here goes...

Washington square park and its crazy acts that random people put on..

hmm.. I am a biggie on Central park in the summer for lunch... (suedeNYC and I have had our romantic moments.. laying around for an hour munching on apples... and then scurrying back to work...

God I love the way those horses smell cwm44.gif

my favorite rest would be : Casa La Femme

It has Sexy oozing out of it... Anyone couple who wants to spark up there romance MUST go there for dinner.... Make sure you call in advance for a TENT!.......

I have goosebumps just thinking about that place...

Sineminemineminem

Have to agree with on Washington Sq Park...have you seen Shakespeare in the Park in September...it is great....

another thing can you give address of the Casa La Femme thanks smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

cloisters!! cwm30.gif dante's cafe on...oh shit i forgot.. it's in the village, not too far from bleeker.. that place has THEE BEST GELATO (italian ice cream) in the world!!!!!i'll get back to you about location lol.. cwm16.gif what else.. hmm i can't get enough ice skating in during the winter. wollman... ok i need a nap now, more to come.. cwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

Originally posted by saigray:

First, all theater peeps check out Lion King, you wouldn't believe it but its the most avant garde thing on Bway- gorgeous.

I think this is the one show I haven't seen and really want to check out...thanks for the review, I'll look into it this summer smile.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

okay here goes...

Washington square park and its crazy acts that random people put on..

hmm.. I am a biggie on Central park in the summer for lunch... (suedeNYC and I have had our romantic moments.. laying around for an hour munching on apples... and then scurrying back to work...

God I love the way those horses smell cwm44.gif

my favorite rest would be : Casa La Femme

It has Sexy oozing out of it... Anyone couple who wants to spark up there romance MUST go there for dinner.... Make sure you call in advance for a TENT!.......

I have goosebumps just thinking about that place...

Sineminemineminem

Sinem-I totally agree with your choices.

-I live right on Central Park .....so over the summer when i was unemployed i would just go for hours wandering throught the park . It is really is beautiful when it is nice outside.

-La Casa Femme-Damn girl you got good taste. Iwas there like a month ago...me and Mikey went to meet my ex girlfriend and some other friends there. We coouldnt get a tent so we left...but it was SUCh an AMAZING place.

Andf theyre Hummus is unreal smile.gif

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by az-tec:

Sinem-I totally agree with your choices.

-I live right on Central Park .....so over the summer when i was unemployed i would just go for hours wandering throught the park . It is really is beautiful when it is nice outside.

-La Casa Femme-Damn girl you got good taste. Iwas there like a month ago...me and Mikey went to meet my ex girlfriend and some other friends there. We coouldnt get a tent so we left...but it was SUCh an AMAZING place.

Andf theyre Hummus is unreal smile.gif

-Andy

where is this damn place that everyone keeps talking about?????????? HELP!

cwm12.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

Az-tec you crazy fool... I always wondered what those worldly people did for a living... Just laying there absorbing the sun... God don't you envy your unemployeed days I sure did....

Casa La Femme: LOOK IT UP YOU LAZY GIRL..Oh God its such a love nest... GO with someone your crazy for...

Love ya, Sinem

cwm16.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by mareluna:

cloisters!! cwm30.gif dante's cafe on...oh shit i forgot.. it's in the village, not too far from bleeker.. that place has THEE BEST GELATO (italian ice cream) in the world!!!!!i'll get back to you about location lol.. cwm16.gif what else.. hmm i can't get enough ice skating in during the winter. wollman... ok i need a nap now, more to come.. cwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm17.gif

Dante is on Macdougal. They also have the best ameretto cake. I love it there. I've brought every boyfriend there! LOL

I'm starting to hate New York. But I'll always have a soft spot for Hotel Venus. The only sopt in New York worth actually leaving your apt for. That- and the Chelsea Piers.

Amen for that!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

other places...

being korean, i like "3rd floor cafe" on 32nd and 5th ave. nice lounge/cafe to get drinks or coffee. great atmosphere from the 3rd floor looking down.

believe it or not i love the virgin megastore near times square. i could spend hours there roaming around listening and discovering new music.

cafe wha??? off bleacker street in the village. awesome live music and vibe. people dancing and having fun with reckless abandon. having a great time is required cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo