Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beer of choice.

Just "discovered" a new twist!!! You know how when they pop a Corona open, the first 2 inches of the bottle neck are air? Well, you get the bartender to fill the rest of the bottle with Bacardi Limon!!! It's terriffic...smoothes out the "beer" taste and 2 of them gets you wrecked. About 2 shots fill the neck up. Try it!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

FREE beer is the best kind I've ever had...followed closely by Dollar Drafts All Night. You get pretty fucked up on either of those. cwm4.gifcwm3.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

guinness on tap (try a black and tan)

killian's irish red (awesome stuff)

to get wasted: bud ice

with food: michelob or heineken

and whenever i can find'em, Belgian small batch, or just the mainstream Orval and Duval ales.. really good stuff

morph_

cwm24.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

the heartland brewery is pretty good.

they had this amazing peach summer ale this past summer, i probably gained a size or two drinking that stuff like water for a week

they also have killer burgers there..

look it up on citysearch, there are two locations and i believe they deliver too

morph_

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

on tap- guiness

ghetto- steel reserve

most frequently drank- bud

best value- natural ice (gotta love the natty's smile.gif)

fav- grolesh

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Ballantine Ale!! Try it, its available in every shitty bodega in Brooklyn, queens, and the bronx.

Bass and Heineken are the shit too.

Has anyone ever tried Paulaner, real german shit, A+++++.

I'm sorry to insult some people but Corona is garbage, any light beer can be enhanced by a lime, and Bacardi Limon goes well with any light beer as welll.

cwm41.gif

i hate beer with a passion. but tonite my friends bough Smirnoff Ice. i gotta say, those things were awesome. they kinda taste like that soda Citra or Fresca. pretty good. u should try it one day.

peace out,

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

paulaner salvator is the nectar of the gods, bottled is excellent, on tap it is heaven. it's a dopplebock tho, it's heavy and it's strong and it aint cheap. my vote for best in the world.

as far as ales are concerned england takes the cake, newcastle brown ale is tops, with sam smith's nut brown a close second.

rob do you mean Grolsch?... also excellent, the best dutch beer by far. gotta love the authentic pop top.

so many to choose from, had the pleasure of turning 21 in a bar with 100 choices from around the world, got an excellent education of what's good, and whats not so good.

as far as domestic beer is concerned, can't beat Rolling Rock.....

be cool

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Beers from Belgium are among the best in the world, I went there a few years ago exclusively to drink. My favorite is Chimay, but they are all fantastic.

Bars in NYC with great beer menus:

d.b.a on first ave.(also has a great scotch menu if any of you like)

Peculiar Pub on Bleeker

d

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Originally posted by wizard:

paulaner salvator is the nectar of the gods, bottled is excellent, on tap it is heaven. it's a dopplebock tho, it's heavy and it's strong and it aint cheap. my vote for best in the world.

as far as ales are concerned england takes the cake, newcastle brown ale is tops, with sam smith's nut brown a close second.

rob do you mean Grolsch?... also excellent, the best dutch beer by far. gotta love the authentic pop top.

so many to choose from, had the pleasure of turning 21 in a bar with 100 choices from around the world, got an excellent education of what's good, and whats not so good.

as far as domestic beer is concerned, can't beat Rolling Rock.....

be cool

stephen

yup, can't spell for shit cwm2.gif

cheery wheats are another i forgot

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif