Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Obi Wan Kenobi is waiting for me!

WHat a wonderful weekend I had! I wanted to thank everyone who I saw and met. Josh Wink was unbelievable! He actually came up and sat with a group of us and shot the shit for a good 15 minutes if not more. Great guy....and hopefully my future husband smile.gif

Saturday was nice and relaxing (although Sariman and I rented a faulty copy of magnolia). Tammany was fun for the few minutes I was there. I was starting to get bitchy and cranky and I know when I get to that point I need to get out!

SO I topped off my weekend with Cibbo matto and Sean Lennon!! WHat a great band to see live!! Two japanese girls; one with tables and a synth, the other with the voice of an angel, together with Sean Lennon and a bunch of experimental instrumental artists made for a wonderful evening! These girls are beautiful and have so much soul but at the same time just plain rock out and have a great time singing about things like chickens, beef jerky, and star wars!!

If anyone gets the chance go see them! You wont be dissapointed!

Wink was definately the highlight of my weekend though! SO a big shout out to all the peeps who shared it with me!

Peace

Love

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

piss.gif

Good to hear...

Hey T! Too bad I missed ya at Tammany, but Howells was priority #1 this weekend...and as you can tell by all our reviews, he was definitely something special. You don't see reviews like these after S&D...

RE: Cibbo Matto...

Where/when did you see them? I've always been intrigued by them...

------------------

furnace.gif

S'up boy!?

Glad you had fun at Howells, Next time I'll check him out, I did need to hear my man Josh though

cwm1.gif !!

Cibbo Matto and friends were at Bowery Ballroom last night! They have been doing quite a few shows these past few months to benefit their friend Petra Hayden who got into a car accident and didn't have the proper health insurance to cover hospital expenses. Petra is an amazing classically trained musician who befriended the cibbo matto girls and she comes out to play with them every now and then. SHows sell out but next time they are around I'll let you know! They are super fun and I'd definately see them again!

------------------

piss.gif