Originally posted by mysteriousss:

.. is stronger than your pain

stronger than your fears

sweet enough to wash the salt from your tears

deeper than the waves that break against your heart

you can't go on any longer...

my love is STRONGER..

LOVE THIS SONG..

ummmmmmm...this NOT the song I was talking about...... smile.gif you lil silly cracker, but I do like that song too....

I know smile.gif I don't like the Lopez song at all, but your topic says "My love.." and there are a bunch of songs that start out with those words, I wrote my fave one smile.gif Sorry didn't mean to ignore the original purpose LOL..

usually you girls are on the same page, today you both seem to be a little bit off. You better hang out soon to re-sync the vibe.... or else!

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

I know smile.gif I don't like the Lopez song at all, but your topic says "My love.." and there are a bunch of songs that start out with those words, I wrote my fave one smile.gif Sorry didn't mean to ignore the original purpose LOL..

usually you girls are on the same page, today you both seem to be a little bit off. You better hang out soon to re-sync the vibe.... or else!

I think she needs her Lola fix...hehehe wink.gif

i kinda heard it..i was aittle busy in the bathroom when it was on...

sounded ok..nothing special...

hey guys..hope you had a good weekend..

LOLA- how was the world???

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Who did that remix of Madonna's "Don't Tell Me" that JP played? I thought it was great.

Let me just say that when Pete and I finished our set in the basement around 2-ish, we went upstairs to hear JP for a bit. I gotta say, he was playing some DOPE SHIT!!! He was playing very deep, techy, GU type stuff, I was really diggin' it. Mixing was on-point. He even played "Feel My Drums"...then we went downstairs to hear Mac finish his set, came back upstairs, and he was banging typical 140+ BPM tracks...oh well! But that Madonna track sounded good.

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Friday - Paco's titty bar

Saturday - Twilo Closet

PM for guestlist

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Who did that remix of Madonna's "Don't Tell Me" that JP played? I thought it was great.

Let me just say that when Pete and I finished our set in the basement around 2-ish, we went upstairs to hear JP for a bit. I gotta say, he was playing some DOPE SHIT!!! He was playing very deep, techy, GU type stuff, I was really diggin' it. Mixing was on-point. He even played "Feel My Drums"...then we went downstairs to hear Mac finish his set, came back upstairs, and he was banging typical 140+ BPM tracks...oh well! But that Madonna track sounded good.

- Ali

ummmm ok...and how about that Jennifer Lopez song...huh??? smile.gif do you guyz read the topic at all??? smile.gif heheheheh...Ali, how are you honEy...long time no see

Haha.. Sorry, I think I threw everyone off topic or maybe ppl just dont' like the topic HUH!!! LMAO.. Anthony, I definitely need my Lola fix and Lola needs her Zoya fix. And I need the "fuzzy-man" fix too!!!! Lolka, I'm sick as a daaaawg.. Wanna come take care of me? Make me chicken soup? Pamper me? Hehe smile.gif Ali, how are ya sweetie? Repeat after me - SF ROCKS!!!! smile.gif

Haha.. Sorry, I think I threw everyone off topic or maybe ppl just dont' like the topic HUH!!! LMAO.. Anthony, I definitely need my Lola fix and Lola needs her Zoya fix. And I need the "fuzzy-man" fix too!!!! Lolka, I'm sick as a daaaawg.. Wanna come take care of me? Make me chicken soup? Pamper me? Hehe smile.gif Ali, how are ya sweetie? Repeat after me - SF ROCKS!!!! smile.gif

"Wanna come take care of me? Make me chicken soup?Pamper me?"....nope........... smile.gif

PS...SF SUCKS!!!!

LOL...Zoya, Lola, whats up guys? Hope you guys had a slamming weekend. When am I gonna run into you girls again? Hopefully Presidents Day weekend!!! Yeah baby...I'll keep you posted on when the next time we're playing at Factory, come check us out! We had a blast this past weekend, pics will be up soon (courtesy of Schwingep)...but I had a good time there this past weekend, any info on the Madonna track???

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Friday - Paco's titty bar

Saturday - Twilo Closet

PM for guestlist

Originally posted by risa06:

smile.gif do you guyz read the topic at all??? smile.gif heheheheh...

...There's only you in my life

The only thing that's right

My first love, you're every breath that I take

You're every step I make

And Iiiiiii, I want to share

All my love, with you

No one else will do

SORRY!!! I COULDN'T RESIST

cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede