Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suggestion for clubmaster

there are many so many crap posted by deliquent losers and users who have several different usernames. i suggest the webmaster to show the IP address of each poster so this forum will be more useful for club info without the irrelavent and annoying threads(even though i admit i started annoying threads before)

if you need an example, forums like www.bimmer.org show IP address of each poster to minimize crap.

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

Originally posted by souvlaki:

there are many so many crap posted by deliquent losers and users who have several different usernames. i suggest the webmaster to show the IP address of each poster so this forum will be more useful for club info without the irrelavent and annoying threads(even though i admit i started annoying threads before)

Good deal, that way I don't have to hear your bullshit all them time neither. You fucking asswipe idiotic anal monstrosity... STFU already...

Begone idiot...

------------------

When you die, will you know you're dead, or will you think it's a dream...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Good deal, that way I don't have to hear your bullshit all them time neither. You fucking asswipe idiotic anal monstrosity... STFU already...

Begone idiot...

oh god, too funny!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

dont you think that the CNYC admins thought of that already? what if person a and person b both worked in the same building. person a is one of these "crap" producers. Now lets say both individuals work under the same network. hmm.....SAME IP adressess.....what do you know. Now poor old B gets the assraped by other CNYCer's due to A's bullshit......DUMB DUMB DUMB.......why dont you ask questions like....hey dont you think that tracing IP addresses would help out the imposter problem......like a respectable human being, instead of being a wiseass. Respect, and you will b respected. smile.gif

-Al

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

im just saying that my suggestion will improve the quality of this forum because posters will be more cautious and more responsible with their posts. many forums now show IP addresses of thos who post it's time for this board to follow the same.

.QUOTE]Originally posted by trippintrance64:

dont you think that the CNYC admins thought of that already? what if person a and person b both worked in the same building. person a is one of these "crap" producers. Now lets say both individuals work under the same network. hmm.....SAME IP adressess.....what do you know. Now poor old B gets the assraped by other CNYCer's due to A's bullshit......DUMB DUMB DUMB.......why dont you ask questions like....hey dont you think that tracing IP addresses would help out the imposter problem......like a respectable human being, instead of being a wiseass. Respect, and you will b respected. smile.gif

-Al

Originally posted by souvlaki:

im just saying that my suggestion will improve the quality of this forum because posters will be more cautious and more responsible with their posts. many forums now show IP addresses of thos who post it's time for this board to follow the same.

Take your suggestion and shove it up your ass...

You of all fucking people should show your face first. Hiding behind a computer... pming nasty shit to everyone... and plain outright racist and a nasty motherfucker on the board. Care to show your face mofo?

Gimme a fucking break asshole...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif