Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in reply to the *official Twilo (S&D) meetup thread*

okay so we have a meetup at 6am. and that is cool...we always do, however we usually have an earlier one.....but there was a decision made that we shouldnt have one. Dont know why. what is the big deal? So for all of you that feel that we should have an earlier one too....post here. if we get enough replies...then we'll do it....if not, then its a bad idea after all...how's 3am Powerbar? Any suggestions as to where you would rather meet?

-Al cwm30.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

I'm down for an earlier meetup........although I was hoping to have it in the middle of the floor......he he......no, Al that's cool with me.....although it will be packed as hell I don't give a fuck........

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

i'm in favor.. Aye!!

well.. even tho i won't be there this weekend, i'm in favor for an earlier meetup for Every twilo experience. cwm17.gif

i'm a perfect example as to why-- i will get my ass whipped if i don't get home before 6:30 and in order to do it, i have to leave twilo at around 5:30.. therefore, i miss the 6am meetup.. some of us younguns have some rules to follow... as babyish as they may be, i still love my parents and don't want another bruise on my ass. cwm35.gif

Thank u all!

peace! --daniela

And another thing!! why wait more than half the nite to meetup?? cwm16.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." cwm16.gif

[This message has been edited by mareluna (edited 01-22-2001).]

the only reason that i want to have an earlier one, is cause not EVERYONE has the threshhold that we do. some peeps get tired early....or have to go early.....that would suck if they had to miss a meetup you know?

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by tyco:

although I was hoping to have it in the middle of the floor......he he......no

Mikey

WHAT ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!?!!? NOOOOOOOOOOO MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR!!!! LET THEM TAKE SOMEONE ELSES SPOT UP!!!!!!!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

3am meetup at the powerbar:

Albert will be there... hence, Meli will be there.

*sigh* Ah, the decisions I'm forced to make... lol

Yo, I am LIVING for Friday... cwm30.gif

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

ChaCha (Me): You're SURE you wanna live with me next year?

MojoJoJo (Vee): Yes.

ChaCha: We'll get nothing done... complete pigeons all the time... you're SURE?

MojoJoJo: Yes.

... and THAT is why Veronica and I get along...

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

The additional 3am meetup is a good idea...Unfortunately, the location is not. The Powerbar might be a great place to meet if you're sober. If you plan on rolling your ass off like I am, it's a bit too risky in there. Remember the last S&D when some members got the "Guest of Honor" treatment by security after a Powerbar spotter noticed their eyes?

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

Yo, I am LIVING for Friday... cwm30.gif

- Meli -

So am I girlfriend!!! Ive been waiting ever sooo patiently...now its like Ive got ants in mah pants!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Originally posted by misskittie:

WHAT ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!?!!? NOOOOOOOOOOO MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR!!!! LET THEM TAKE SOMEONE ELSES SPOT UP!!!!!!!

Ummmm......as opposed to yours? If that's the case, it's was already taken last Friday and Saturday nights by you know who........you gotta be there if you're gonna claim space...... wink.gif

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

bump

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

i'll be at the powerbar around 3ish, or somewhere near it. going to saci first, and it depends on the line outside when i show up at the PB. coatcheck at 6 sounds good too. look for the guy in the black raver hat. i'm breaking it out this week, it hasn't been in use since august! (I packed away with my summer clothes, sucks)

SEE EVERYBODY THERE!! smile.gif

shamless bump!!

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what time should i get to twilo??!?!?!?!!?!??! a guy i work with (who isn't going with me; doesn't go much anymore) said that the best time to get there is around 2am. but if you guys are having a meetup at 3, i'll never get in by then if i arrive at 2.

so, what time should i get to the club?

Al, now you're getting me fucking annoyed... I post an official meetup... then wtf is the point of it if you're gonna side step it...

This thread is not an official meetup... therefore you will get peeps confused as shit.

There are no rules... coatcheck upstairs at 6 am was done from many Twilo experiences... believe me I was hanging there way before you were...

So, next time either post it in the one thread or PM the person that wrote the damn official thread.

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Al, now you're getting me fucking annoyed... I post an official meetup... then wtf is the point of it if you're gonna side step it...

This thread is not an official meetup... therefore you will get peeps confused as shit.

There are no rules... coatcheck upstairs at 6 am was done from many Twilo experiences... believe me I was hanging there way before you were...

So, next time either post it in the one thread or PM the person that wrote the damn official thread.

shit EZ.. u have go to be the biggest prick on the board... not even the impostors are as annoying as u!!

Who the fuck do u think u are!?!?

no one is side stepping your thread.. everyone has the right to post whatever the fuck they want on whatever meetup they wanna organize...

u cant handle anyone making decisions on twilo meet-ups... who the fuck made u the official organizer after all?!?! cwm23.gif I havent even met you, and i'm already sure u r full of urself...

chill out dude... and dont bother wasting time composing whatever smart-ass garbage u wanna post in reply, cause i'm not even gonna reply to it... i've seen u many times, and i just dont wanna play ur stupid lil "i'm-beter- than- everyone- else- here cause- I'm- a- club- god- blah- blah- blah" bullshit lil game.

sorry for the bashing, but i just had to vent... and my apologies to trippintrance if this begins drama on ur meetup post. peace out~! cwm10.gif

------------------

Me More X!!!

/drama off/

Ok, back to the topic at hand.

Meli, Al, rachel, miss kittie, keshiki...

dammit dammit dammit dammit

I wasnt gonna go this weekend...

It's only tuesday and I'm having trouble resisting...

ugh. 3am huh?

::sigh::

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by memorex:

shit EZ.. u have go to be the biggest prick on the board... not even the impostors are as annoying as u!!

Blah, blah, blah... Gotta a problem that I don't hide under an imposter's name to say shit to someone's face? Bite me...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Al, well, perhaps I was a bit, hmmm... annoyed... just having a rough day at work... I told you were targeted for the closet... cwm35.gif

Its all good. i know how it is. as far as this thread.....its for those that either

A: arent gonna be at twilo till 6

-or-

B: just want to meet earlier....doesnt mean ya gotta go.

so whats up? can i use my heated scuba suit??

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by memorex:

Who the fuck do u think u are!?!?

no one is side stepping your thread.. everyone has the right to post whatever the fuck they want on whatever meetup they wanna organize...

u cant handle anyone making decisions on twilo meet-ups... who the fuck made u the official organizer after all?!?! cwm23.gif I havent even met you, and i'm already sure u r full of urself...

chill out dude... and dont bother wasting time composing whatever smart-ass garbage u wanna post in reply, cause i'm not even gonna reply to it... i've seen u many times, and i just dont wanna play ur stupid lil "i'm-beter- than- everyone- else- here cause- I'm- a- club- god- blah- blah- blah" bullshit lil game.

sorry for the bashing, but i just had to vent... and my apologies to trippintrance if this begins drama on ur meetup post. peace out~! cwm10.gif

Is it live? Or is it a mules ass?

STFU, you know nothing. If your real? Shaddup. If your an imposter? Heh, I dont have the time to describe your psychosis.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif "Give it up or shut up" wizard6.gif