Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~#**PLEASE READ EVERYONE**#~~

JUST WANT TO BRING IT TO EVERYONES ATTENTION THAT THERE ARE SOME REEEEAAAALLLLLLLLLY BAD PILLS GOING AROUND. FROM WHAT I HEAR 9 PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DIED FROM BLUE UFO'S.

SUPPOSEDLY ONE AT MY COLLEGE LAST WEEKEND. AND MANY MORE ARE BRAINDEAD.

THIS IS NO JOKE.

THEY ARE FROM FLORIDA AND ARE DOUBLE STACKED BLUE UFO'S. EVERYONE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASEE STAY AWAY FROM THESE. THERE IS SUPPOSEDLY SOME TYPE OF POISON IN THEM..MANY SUSPECT PMA BUT ARE UNSURE...JUST PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE.

BE SAFE EVERYONE. YOU CANT PARTY IF YOU AINT BREATHIN'.

-ANDY

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by e-tarded:

stop the damn fucking rumors. first its in CA, then in the midwest now florida.

Maybe you should really listen to your quote......andy was lookin out for everyone, and you are reacting like an asshole...and have for the very fact that he is being good enough to warn everyone of potentially dangerous pills.

ASSHOLE.

Andy--thanks alot bro, for warning everyone out there. seeing someone OD isnt something that i ever want to see. smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Ok so he's looking out. What proof is there ? Hearsay... I have heard this story from friends all over the country. I havent read anything in one paper or heard any news stories. Why perpetuate rumors, unless they are substaniated.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

stop the damn fucking rumors. first its in CA, then in the midwest now florida.

Better to stay away based on rumors, then to die eating one of those things!

-sguid

------------------

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be rolling!

Ok so he's looking out. What proof is there ? Hearsay... I have heard this story from friends all over the country. I havent read anything in one paper or heard any news stories. Why perpetuate rumors, unless they are substaniated.

the fact of the matter is....should you run into these pills at some point in the near future....are you going to think twice about taking them? Now do you see the point?

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"Please hand me that box of Moose from the glove compartment" a Very stoned Veronica Strata

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

First off, if the media is your best source for information you have problem to begin with.......

Second, isn't hearsay enough to at least be concerned and take precaution? Is it necessary to wait until we read about a bunch dead people in the news because of a certain batch of bad pills? It could be too late by that time........Andy was just giving a heads up to be cautious.......

you should be thankful for that instead of acting like a know-it-all......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Maybe you should really listen to your quote......andy was lookin out for everyone, and you are reacting like an asshole...and have for the very fact that he is being good enough to warn everyone of potentially dangerous pills.

ASSHOLE.

Andy--thanks alot bro, for warning everyone out there. seeing someone OD isnt something that i ever want to see. smile.gif

I have seen many people OD...not a pretty sight.

Before you guys all jump on e-tarded, know that he moderates the drug board and provides a lot of useful info the people that read that board.

So, e-tarded is also looking out for us. We're all on the same team here.

Scares like these are exactly the reasons that everyone should test pills and read pill reports before buying/taking them.

Just sounds like he was pissy when he wrote the reply.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'd rather believe a rumor than find out the hard way that the rumor was TRUE.. And e-tarded, for a moment I thought you were a dealer who had 2000 of those and got scared that nobody will buy them LOL..

------------------

DM

Andy.. Good lookin out kid.. And good seeing you for a bit at on Friday. We had a kick real good time.

So you heard someone down at school died from one of these bombs??

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com

peace everyone. you all have the best intentions. it's obvious that andy's just looking out for everyone. you're "good andy" today. tongue.gif

and don't jump down e-tarded's throat. he explained that he was just having a bad day and acknowledged the usefulness of this post. he's usually pretty informative and helpful on the substance board so let's ease up on him, ok guys?

in any case, everyone be careful! biggrin.gif

-mia

yo.....al I was trying to do was give everyone a little warning...I have no idea if it is even true...but if many people have heard this than there must be SOMETHING wrong with these pills.

I just dont want to see anyone I know get into any serious trouble........

Chez-from what I hear it was someone that lived in the dorms, her boyfriend came to visit..they rolled and whenshe woke up the next day next he was already dead....

so to Etarded and everyone else-I would never in a million years wish that on anyone...so all Im trying to do is look out for y'all whether you appreciate it or not.

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif