Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guernica last night...oh yeah!!! :)

Jilly

I will most definitely be attending this party as much as I can from now on. Cool, lounge like atmosphere, but you can also dance your ass off... smile.gif Great to see many people there that I knew... smile.gifya know who ya are...

Got there and heather heart was playing some nice mellow house/techhouse...then adam x came on and the harder beats started..then at about 2 Bones came on..and damn, he was all over the place. Yes..he even played a depeche mode remix (strangelove..like in my sig)!!!! He must have known I was there... smile.gif

He but then he got into some nice tribal techno and I was lovin it..

Next week for the man Christian Smith will be even better!!#@@!!!

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Good to see you as always Jill. Nice meeting you Joe.

Heather Heart was clearly tops for me last night. Tight mixing and control of the mood. Good music.

I wasn't impressed with Adam X's control. He showed some cool tricks but his set just wasn't connected.

Same sentiment for Frankie, some decent mixes but he never established a mood. He got it kickin' for a good twenty minutes right before I left but that was about it for me.

Had a great time though, I'll be back.

i really enojyed adam x's set - only felt about half of heather heart's set and didn't get to hear frankie (bollux). sorry (for me) that i didn't get to stay. good to see everyone. until next week.

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

it was nice finally going out and listening to a night of techno. i got there and heather heart was just going on. i love a woman that can spin some phat beats and the lady did just that. then my man came on adam x. i had a big ass kool aid smile on the entire time he spun. he played some old trax that i havent heard in years and that really made my night. after adam came frankie bones. he was def all over the place. the first hour of his set i just want really feeling it that much but then he kinda settled down and through down some funky ass shit. over all i thought the night was awsome. i didn't think i was gonna have any energy to dance after the weekend i had but as soon as i herad the first beat drop off i went. i gotta start going out to some more techno parties it's where i came from and i must not forget it.

i twas nice chillin with the peeps that were there even though i didnt do much chillin i was to busy dancing.

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J