Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We all look the same!!!!!!!!

i neevr goto exit, but .. i never wear all black ... start by going shopping and buying some new clothes

*hint*- nothing black ...

some other colors .. brown, grey , blue , green ... try some of those .. they come in dark shades that arent black ... =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif lol I dont know about a dress - the condom idea is good - i like that. something about a dress and me dont go together - dont worry i got it. I was gonna go shopping anyway - Im gonna get something green to go with my eyes. lots of green. (not ugly green)

[This message has been edited by javi404 (edited 01-23-2001).]

Originally posted by javi404:

cwm17.gif What could I wear to Exit on a friday so that I don't look like all the other fools in tight black shirts. and black boots with black pants and slicked black hair? cwm17.gif

Just dont wear or do your hair like you just said, there ya go.. if you dont wear a tight black shirt, black pants, and slicked black hair.. you won't look like those people discribed.. hahahahahaha

and pleeeeeeeease DONT WEAR A SHINY SHIRT, cowboy hat, or velvit animal print pants(ihave yes seen men in animal velvit prints, looks like him and his gf switched pants after sex in the bathroom)

smile.giftongue.gif

XOXOXOXO MWWWWAHZ

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

hehe gotta love those wife beaters with a big ass Cross around the neck.... lol the visuals i'm getting with those shiny shirts lipz!! yick.

well try a dark indigo or like you said a green.. or if it looks good on you and you can pull it off.. how about red or yellow? or some freaky kinda shirt i dunno.. be creative. lord knows guidos can be hot, but Exit is like guido haven.. hell almost anywhere around here is too... also, i like those white ribbed shirts on guys, esp. if they have semi decent bodies. hint hint.

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran