Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acts of kindness that fellow clubnyc goers did for ya THANK YOU thread!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I missed this one!

I'd like to thank Charlie (ezdreamer) for keeping me and my friends safe! You know what I mean, Charlie! wink.gif

I'd like to thank Suneil for inviting me and my beau to his NYE party! It kicked ass!!

I'd like to thank Pete for inviting me and my beau to his studio before LL. Also for making my first puff-puff-pass high possible!!

Also, misskittie . . . for helping a friend in need.

Lastly, not necessarily a "Thank You" but more like a friendly hug to all the people I've met from this board. Special hugs and kisses to Steve, Lynn, Rob, Brandie, Frank, Mia, Rick, Sarah, Yvette, Sinem, Ali, Lucie, Stephan, Jamieson, Beth, David, Juan, Cathy. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

There r so many of u guys, I know i am gonna forget some, if i do dont hate me cause its a monday

Well would like to thank my club buddies, Dana, Jasmin, Martin, Angelo, Karch & Jonathanny(next time we'll meet more than a split second-LOL)

My online chatting buddies, highmay(nice finally meeting u), hottniks,karch, jonathanny, glowsticks, mariony, unbound,theres so many others but my mind is blank right now, sorry guys no offense.

Thanks to mikey and rita-nice chilling with u guys, we'll do it again.

I would also like to thank everyone else who i met at meetups,quanto magnus,vampienyc10, risa06vejita,mysteriouss, ,rachel1997,trippintrance64,artful,jammy,mariony and so many many more.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

It amazes me as to how nice all of you are-

First I just want to thank ricfutures...

You are a gem of a person! I remember the first night I met you guys- you switched venues...but ric wandered around the streets in the freezing cold helping this lost soul find her way! Not knowing any of you- you made meeting everyone so easy. It is so nice to have such warm smiles and faces so eager to introduce to everyone. I thank you!!

Marcella, Yvette, Casey, Monique, Nikki, Rachel, Kat- you are all sweethearts! It very unusual to find woman who are beautiful both inside and out- and who aren't stuck on themselves or complete bitches! None of you are ever short of smiles, hellos, and laughs and I can't thank you enough for that!

Al... I love ya! You're always smiling, always asking "you feelin' alright" (lol) cwm12.gif never short of the hugs & radiate with thoughtfulness. You're a geniune person and it's hard to find people like that in this world. **Don't ever change!!**

Mr. Myrlin- my personal "little" tongue.gif mapquest! Where would I be without you!! lol-

Thank you for all your guidance- I'd be lost without you!!! I prowmiss to come out soon! cwm26.gif

Roby!!! You have honerable mention as well!

The only thing I wasn't blessed with is a sense of direction...I'm getting better though!! Thank you for your help!!

Sorry if I missed anyone- all of you a such a fantastic group of people. It is nice knowing there are decent human beings in this world...and to think I was loosing faith!

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

Hey kitties.. this BUMP on my lip is getting bigger!! hahahah

Thats attractive................

cwm8.gif

hehehe j/k....you know i love ya sinem smile.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

So I guess I'll lay mine down. Though I didn't know he was on the board at the time I have to thank Charlie for accepting a stranger in twilo that was too clean cut! haha And for giving a guy a ride so often. Also have to thank Ooana for being there to help pulsedriver. Have to thank my boy tyco since him and I meet to go to our first meet up at America. Defintly have to thank Carabee and Pulsedriver for being able to put up with my crazy ass this long; it really is great to know you two. Lastly, thanks for Myrlin for dropping their plans of buring me in the desert! biggrin.gif

But those aren't the only ones. This whole board is filled with great people. So I give you all MAD PROPS!

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

BUMP!!!!

and just to let everyone know.. I only faked a bump on my lip to get this post to the top...

geezzeeeeeee.. what happened to all the funny people on this board.. (only for AZTEC's eyes JERKKKKKKK) smile.gif

ooooooooohhhhhhhhh thats how it is huh???????TAke a fuckin' Valium..............

j/k hehehehehhehehheheeheheh

Sinem u gonna be at S&D????????

send me an IM since i dont got yours....AztecNY

-AZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"