Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever rising tone!?!??

If you get chance check this out,it's surposed to be a 'Computer generated sound, which uses complex harmonies to give the impression the pitch is always rising'.

Seems to go down to me, but it may be my computer.

Is it just me?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Somebody do me a favour and have a look at this, want to know if i am mad... actually it may only work through headphones as it uses an effect of stereo to work.

------------------

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by wombat:

Yeah, it sounds like the race car driver is changing gears really smoothly. I hear it rise but it seems that as it reaches its climax the lower tone fades back and the whole process loops cwm1.gif

Did you use headphones? It's interesting, have you herd Paul Jouhnsons 'Get Get Down'? Well if you listen to that, it seems to go up in Tone all the time... this has massive benafits to producers.. if i could get it to work... i have the notation so i am going to try it on a keyboard.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Did you use headphones? It's interesting, have you herd Paul Jouhnsons 'Get Get Down'? Well if you listen to that, it seems to go up in Tone all the time... this has massive benafits to producers.. if i could get it to work... i have the notation so i am going to try it on a keyboard.

i'll listen to "Get, Get Down" when I get home. i'll pay attention to that part.

------------------

wombat3.gif

Yeh it's subtle in get get down.. but it alwasy seems to build in energy. DJ's change the tone/pitch & volume of there set to create that effect.

------------------

bsb2.GIF