Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have a Kosher Hasidic DJ at your next event.

Hi there club people,

As you can see by my name, I am a Rabbi and a DJ as well. When I not at the Synagogue praying, I like to kick back in my crib and spin some trance, house, and acid for the people.

You can describe my style as progressive to up-tempo(I like to have the party girls movin, if you know what I mean). When performing a circumscision, I like to start off with a little deep trance to relax the crowd and have everybody get into a good vibe. Then I kick in with some Junior style house to get the party rocking, and we go for hours - everybody has kosher fun time!

I can also spin hip-hop, drum'n'bass, and even a little salsa.

When I party I get crazy with glowstix, I even got a glowstick shaped as David's Star!

Been trying to get a gig in the clubs around the city, but its rough. The Tunnel said they'll give me an hour in the upstairs lounge sometime next month so be on the lookout. I will be spinning in my Temple for Passover weekend in April, just say "muzzletoh" for a reduced <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> .

Peace,

DJ RAbbi ONe

Please please tell me you've a progressive trance remix of Hava Nagila! Man, I could groove to that!!! cwm13.gif

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by ooana:

Please please tell me you've a progressive trance remix of Hava Nagila! Man, I could groove to that!!! cwm13.gif

-Oo

OOOOOOOaaaannnnaaa-

You suck....I was gonna request that and you beat me to it!!!!!!!!

cwm2.gif

Ummmm...howz about a Dreidel Dreidel remix???

SHalom....

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Hahah, LOL.

Best post i have seen for a while..

Love to come to one of your circumscision parties, put me on the list and i will be there.

BTW, a mixture of the circumcission and the sun setting in Ibiza would be great... building it up till the snip when the sun set's.... hey it's worth thinking about wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Hahah, LOL.

BTW, a mixture of the circumcission and the sun setting in Ibiza would be great... building it up till the snip when the sun set's.... hey it's worth thinking about wink.gif

Hmm someone is in a strange mood today tongue.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeh i know. cwm1.gif

Did you get an email from me? (from a different account)

Did you reply to my usuall acount or the one i sent it from? Something strange going on... trying to work it out.

Yep and I already replied

cwm1.gif

------------------

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by ReginaP:

David--I sent it to the one you sent it from, of course

cwm11.gif

Hummm, strange... still ain't received it cwm1.gif

Better see if i can find out what's goin on with my mail.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Here's what God just faxed me:

To: DJ RAbbI OnE

Subject: List of Kosher and Non-kosher clubs:

Kosher:

Twilo(Feb. 18th is officially this years first Hasidic Holiday)

Sound Factory

Vinyl

Exit (saturdays only, Boris has converted)

CentroFly (thursdays)

Limelight (check God's website for days)

*Tunnel (when anthony nero,or as soon as rabbi one getz his set)

Cheetah

Non-Kosher:

China Club!(hell will await you if you go there)

Exit fridays(if you go there on saturday, why the fuck go there on friday?!)

Webster Hall(no Tiesto!! they are officially condemned, Taucher needs to recognize)

Spa(do u need an explanation?ok, greedstud goes there all the time!)

Other clubs are still being considered!!

Hey, dont take my word for it, its God's intervention!!!

Shalom!!

Free hamantashan for all! (yes yes I know that isn't spelled correctly, I'm still sick..whatcha want from me huh? huh? Oy vey.)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann