Clubplanet Nightlife Community

She Loves to Tango....

first you have to learn how to hold your liquor, so it doesn't spill all over the front of your shirt! redface.gif what happened?? eek.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Wake up, Annelida lumbricus, aka Nightcrawler! That's not liquor, it's "dancer's drench."

Xenia (17) is a DANCER, not a double-alkie (alcohol and alkaloids) floor-scuffer.

Prefers clubs with floor space for foot-work and partner dancing: Latin, Techno, Hip-Hop, anything from Fosse to Flamenco.

Coming to NYC soon to visit colleges, but not into "underage" rave-trance-goth-punk-humpy-thumpy scene. The MOMA in Italy is Xenia's style.

Originally posted by j-boga:

Wake up, Annelida lumbricus, aka Nightcrawler! That's not liquor, it's "dancer's drench."

Xenia (17) is a DANCER, not a double-alkie (alcohol and alkaloids) floor-scuffer.

Prefers clubs with floor space for foot-work and partner dancing: Latin, Techno, Hip-Hop, anything from Fosse to Flamenco.

Coming to NYC soon to visit colleges, but not into "underage" rave-trance-goth-punk-humpy-thumpy scene. The MOMA in Italy is Xenia's style.

whoa, stop & take a pill (or should i say, alkaloid?), Australopithicus afarensis cwm5.gif , aka j-boga! your high school level biological terminology does nothing to impress me; come see me when you're all grown up. all i'm saying is that if Xenia wanted to make a first impresion on a public messageboard forum, Xenia may not want to use a photo where Xenia looks all jacked.

cwm31.gif

cwm39.gif good luck finding a club, since Xenia (17) is not into the "underage" scene.

oh, and Xenia may want to get Xenia's spelling straight while Xenia's at it. it's knightcrawler, not nightcrawler. knightcrawler doesn't want Xenia to get on nightcrawler's bad side as well cwm21.gif (look--now you got knightcrawler, i mean me doing it now also!!)

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Knightcrawler takes himself too seriously for a grown-up! He should know that Xenia's pedigree has not been determined yet. There are seriuos issues with her mitochondrial DNA! Maybe when she grows up she'll deal with them, but right now she just wants to dance.

Advice and suggestions appreciated, but sacrcasm will do!

[This message has been edited by j-boga (edited 01-24-2001).]

Originally posted by knightcrawler:

whoa, stop & take a pill (or should i say, alkaloid?), Australopithicus afarensis cwm5.gif , aka j-boga!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

gotta love that australopithicus reference

LMFAO

morph_ cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Originally posted by j-boga:

Knightcrawler takes himself too seriously for a grown-up! He should know that Xenia's pedigree has not been determined yet. There are seriuos issues with her mitochondrial DNA! Maybe when she grows up she'll deal with them, but right now she just wants to dance.

Advice and suggestions appreciated, but sacrcasm will do!

[This message has been edited by j-boga (edited 01-24-2001).]

did you know that your mitochondrial dna is actually different from your nuclear dna? In fact mitochondria are actually cells that got swallowed way back in time, but continued to live inside the predatory cell. the conditions were right and they just kept reproducing inside those cells. this was beneficial to the host cell because it could utilize the chemical reactions in the mitochondrial cell, for a source of atp.

(bio-major here)

------------------

this house is haunted, and i've got to go.

you ask me what my problem is, and i say 'whatcha got?'

[This message has been edited by mattyparsons (edited 01-25-2001).]

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

did you know that your mitochondrial dna is actually different from your nuclear dna? In fact mitochondria are actually cells that got swallowed way back in time, but continued to live inside the predatory cell. the conditions were right and they just kept reproducing inside those cells. this was beneficial to the host cell because it could utilize the chemical reactions in the mitochondrial cell, for a source of atp.

(bio-major here)

Ha ha ha ha ha.........matty we gotta get your ass outta that school......it's fuckin with your head......ha ha ha.....I love it.

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me