Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP ME PLEASE !!!

ooooooo, i feel that! you need heat on the area...don't suppose you have one of those pillows that you heat in the microwave? that would help, heating pad...something like that.

but here....i am sending you a virtual neck rub....

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

Originally posted by cmb1975:

ooooooo, i feel that! you need heat on the area...don't suppose you have one of those pillows that you heat in the microwave? that would help, heating pad...something like that.

but here....i am sending you a virtual neck rub....

yep...she is right

oh, too bad you're not over here right now...one of the docs has this massage stick, it has two rolling blue balls with little bumbs all over them.....you have someone roll it over your back, shoulders and neck. the thing rules but it's only good if someone else does it to you....i'm always asking the docs to do me....ha ha!! on tuesday one of the docs was doing one of the patient's wives and it was pretty funny, she was moaning and he's giggling.....

anyway vampie, like i said, too bad you're not here b/c i'd have your neck sorted out in a few minutes flat!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Thanks for the rub....

So I guess pokin' at it like I have been will fuck it up even more, huh?

You are going to think I am nuts, which I am sure Lola already does, but I have one of those Jack Frost microwavable thingies.. is that the same??

My chiro gave it to me for my back.. sheeeeeiit.. I am excited thanks.. Shit how long should I put it in the micro for?? I don't want to give myself third degree burns or anything!! cwm24.gif

------------------

AIM vampie

Vampie...that was happening to me last week! Its STRESS! My boyfriend massaged it right out of me and I felt like a new woman. Ask someone to give you a massage for a few minutes and you'll be fine.

------------------

hw.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heat it up and get someone to rub it out of you. Not once, not twice, but thrice before you go out tomorrow. I've gotten those and it truly sucks the big one.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I may not be here but I'll always be there.

AIM: crackorn71