Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cellies @ da Gym.............ugh

Originally posted by iliana:

Just like why do you bring your cell phone to a club??? THAT"S the stupidest shit I've seen. Like you're gonna HEAR anyone, plus you'll end up losing it and then coming on the clubnyc message board to complain about precious cellphone. Leave it in the car for Christ Sake!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Actually I know people who bring their phone not to talk but to record songs theyre trying to id on there voicemail. Not a bad idea, although it cant sound that good.

Originally posted by muthaload:

Actually I know people who bring their phone not to talk but to record songs theyre trying to id on there voicemail. Not a bad idea, although it cant sound that good.

I would never think to do something like that...Wouldn't it be totally muffled though?

It's too loud in clubs..

------------------

AIM vampie

I hate cell phones, If you can't get in touch with me or you can't find me, GOOD! That means I don't want to talk to you, If I wanted to talk to you I'll get in touch with you.

People are obsessed with there phones, if they lose it, they freak out. IF your going to the gym or twilo, leave the fucking cell phones at home

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I would never think to do something like that...Wouldn't it be totally muffled though?

It's too loud in clubs..

I guess it depends on where your standing. If your right up against the speaker its probably real muffled, if your in the middle of the dance floor it probably sounds better. I wouldnt do it, but a good way to remember a certain beat. I hate when you hear a song you like and all week you kill yourself trying to remember it.