Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The only non played out club in nyc

Originally posted by goclick:

Every club in my opinion is great--each one has its own vibe, feel to it so in reality it's not fair to compare them. I would easily go to any of these clubs without even thinking about it.

As for TUNNEL--I think it's great that it's making a comeback. U'll be cutting urself off from the scene by saying it's played out and not going. If u're openminded u can easily have a great time at Twilo, SF, Exit, Tunnel etc.

Did music ever get played out??? NOPE--so it doesn't matter where it's played as long as people have a good time.

i think each club is unique not in any specific characteristic, but in its collective characteristics. this is what people identify as their "home" and what defines a GREAT club for them. anything else sucks in comparison

as far as being open-minded, sure, it's great to be open-minded and able to enjoy yourself anywhere. but when you have options, you have preferrences. that's the way it is. and in NYC, we have options and we have our preferrences

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by glowball:

Take if from me , Tunnel is a Great place to hang out and talk to your friends .... see Sound factory exit are mainstream like my friends say .. Rounders my man and kyle we know last sat was OFF the hook ... But The Tunnel is more the thenjust a club its a legand im talking about you will never see crazy things happen anywere else man , and the crowd id very diffrent , see exit and SF all that is are people that want to all look the same where the tattoo on there right arm with there shirts off huge guys that can hurt a girl my bumping into them or jsut be an asshole about things , also i my addd all those people want to do is hook up in those kind of clubs ............... Tunnel you can have a good time Watch people bug out with there skinny self glowsticks flying people dancing like nutz and Great music good ligting effects great sound SYStem and you will never go wrong ther e......

Bro you should learn to keep your mouth shut... Tunnel is the epitimy of scum.... Its good if ur 18 & have no clue what a real club is like.........

the tunnel is either you love it or you hate it, personally i love the tunnel, the space is superb and the long atmosphere is great, and not to mention it is the darkest dancefloor in the city which is perfect. a slightly better then average night at the tunnel beats any good night at exit. the high energy crowd is at the tunnel and jv proved that with his sets. i hope it comes back and i will be checking it out either way!!!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13