Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquids Thursday Night

Its a possibility but not a definate. Especially since Im most likely missing SnD cwm6.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Totally health dependant...would love to see ya all. :-(

I'm getting cabin fever! Come visit meeeeeeee!!!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

everyone should go to Liquids tomorrow because it will be their last chance to get to see me before the weekend (the real reason why Sasha isn't going to be there is because he knows i'm not going to be. thus, not worth it to him)

don't keep me up late; i have to get out of NY by early, early morn. but i'm looking forward to further corruption by the people i know. you know who you are; don't disappoint me

------------------

"real fucking high"

I don't have as many stars as the rest of y'all, but I'll be there. After all, it's Liquids, it's Thursday. So if you see a large group of asians hanging out on the couches with a white boy mixed in, playing with photons; give us a wave. Peace, see y'all there

Originally posted by carabee:

I may shuffle on down to my fave lounge Liquids....but only if my sniffles subside.

THE BEE

Stop shoving things up there... or picking it...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by carabee:

I may shuffle on down to my fave lounge Liquids....but only if my sniffles subside.

THE BEE

I have a bag of sour candy things in my Jacket. (similiar to sour patch worms or whatever) They will be with me at leopard then liquids..........You SURE you dont know if your coming out???????

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif ""One by One, the Penguins steal my Sanity"" wizard6.gif

Hi Claudio! Proba not makin it tonight, but next Thursday (the 1st, 2-4) my buddy DJ Spree is spinning again, and anyone at the last show knows he can spin some killer trance. I'll def be there for his set...

Y'all have fun tonight!

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001