Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Silver Bedroom In the old TUNNEL............

hey guys im New!

im 19, doing a paper on the tunnel for my society class, and was wondering about the old room's inside the tunnel, iv been there twice, but i dont remember a silver bedroom, or any of the other things missdiva was talking about in a post earlier, do u no what they looked like? and were they once use to be, i would like to look like i no what im talking about in my paper, Hehe.

Thanks everyone.

Love.

Dana

The siler bdroom is the room that is now fuzzy ,its off of the main room if you were heading to the dj booth but made a left in that corridor ,instead of going straight.I will be playing there friday the 2nd from 10 till `1

Postal

email me for more info

Postal@toocool.com

------------------

"Because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing but BURN, BURN, BURN." - Jack Kerouac

Actually, the silver bedroom was a 15x15 room directly across from where the main steps into the club are -- if you are walking from coatcheck into the main room, right in front of you was where it was -- the entire room was a HUGE silver bed and silver walls. About 20 feet to the right (closer to the dancefloor) Was a similar room with a HUGE mushroom in it -- what memoriesssss lol!!

The Kenny Scharf room existed but the whole back was different (pre-fur)

Tunnel can be divided into PRE 1997 and POST 1997 --

1995 and 1996, After Soundfactory closed, Jr went to Tunnel & stayed until Arena opened. This was the white couch/silver bedroom/mushroom room era --

1998 w/ Danny , though I love him, still didn't cut it. When Jr left, it kind of dragged on - Kurfew came in which was good but also caused some friction -- they would bring in like 6 totally diff. types of parties & promoters and smush them into 1 night, add your shady management/Gatien and it just fell apart.

After Danny left - blugh. Not worth talkin about lol.

Hope this helps smile.gif

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com