Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today I am a......

CLUB GOD!!!!! cwm4.gif

I finally made it..... mucho thanks to all the people on the board who've made my life here in NY so much better by having people to share it with -- on the Internet and on the dance floor.

And mad props to my original off-boarder crew -- Crommy, MrNice, Furnace, h0nus -- for being there with me from the start of all this clubbing madness.

Next stop: 2000 posts! cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Yoooo Jes!!

CONGRATS! will you be celebrating you new found acheavment in the halls of Twilo with the rest of us this evening?

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Hehehe.... tanks, ya'll! smile.gif

Tripp: Alas, I will not be at Twilo to celebrate this fine evening -- I need to be in relatively solid shape to go to work early tomorrow. I was thinking of going to check out the Touch party at Centro-Fly tonight, actually..... I'm sure Diggers will kick it tonight, though, even flying solo.

Uknjx2: Awwww yea! Just call me RA, the Sun God..... it's getting darker by the day, though. My oldest sister has been trying to get me to grow it long, maybe out to my shoulders. That might be the next step...... along with the tattoo, of course. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

[This message has been edited by vejita (edited 01-26-2001).]