Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Day 13 update...Liquids tonight!!!!!

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Hey Pete,

Still going strong, huh? Cool... I might try to make it to Liquids tonight. Don't know yet.

cwm3.gif

keeps going...my health is starting to feel it a little but I think I'll make it through

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

:-( No going out for me yet. Need to preserve my health for tomorrow night.

Have fun you silly kids! cwm17.gif

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

What time are you guys going?? I want to do something right after work, feel like staying in the city.

Will it be to early to go to liquids around 7ish??? Perhaps other suggestions for a chill place for a few drinks??

thanx

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by schwingep:

Lets see lats night wasn't crazy club night, my health needed a little more laid back evening before the debauchery begins tonight.

But where I had dinner there was a DJ spinning and then went out.

Liquids tonight, who's down?

The last leg of the marathon begins...

Fri - Vinyl

Sat - WWF Smackdown at MSG then off to Shipwrecked

Sun - Hatch 2-step party @ Cheetah

Mon - Guernica

furious! who's at liq's tonight? divine? might show up to hand you a gatorade on your way to the finish line. though a big ol rip of speed might be more in order! peace out...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by xxlea:

What time are you guys going?? I want to do something right after work, feel like staying in the city.

Will it be to early to go to liquids around 7ish??? Perhaps other suggestions for a chill place for a few drinks??

thanx

We're all meeting at the Leopard Lounge at 10 for pre Liquid drinks. Upstairs from Sin Sin, 2nd Ave and 5th. Drop by. We'll be in the naughty booths.

------------------

if you're bored: Sat. Jan 27 - Leisure Society @ The Leopard Lounge

Thanx guys!

But I was looking for something a little earlier, I get out around 6:30ish. Guess I'll have to go to the gym tonight.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Lets see lats night wasn't crazy club night, my health needed a little more laid back evening before the debauchery begins tonight.

Fri - Vinyl

Mon - Guernica

WTF!?!?! What are you on some kinda death wish, you just goin out and chillen? are you gettin fucked up? I am very confused by this madness that you speak of? and as stated before where the hell you comin up with this kinda loot? Talk to meee......

Originally posted by p00h:

furious! who's at liq's tonight? divine? might show up to hand you a gatorade on your way to the finish line. though a big ol rip of speed might be more in order! peace out...

Just as long as it's not hot coffee as I'm running the last stretch....yeah I could go fro some crank though so my face can look like this cwm35.gif

It's Curt Ashley tonight but hopefully his set will end soon, and two guys in from Chi-Town, Sean Jackson and Marc Janders...c ya there

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Originally posted by visions:

WTF!?!?! What are you on some kinda death wish, you just goin out and chillen? are you gettin fucked up? I am very confused by this madness that you speak of? and as stated before where the hell you comin up with this kinda loot? Talk to meee......

Well not hardcore drugs during the week...oops except for some little things, definately drinking, as long as theres a DJ and I can dance I'm good to go...excpet last night was kinda chill but it was the middle and had to save some energy for the last leg.

As for the money...I'll be crying broke in a few weeks but hey smile.gif actually the thing is you have to work the places that are free...Like Guernica had Heather Adam X and Frankie Bones on Monday and it was free, then theres the drinking that hurts, but hey what does not kill me...yadda yadda yadda

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Fri - Vinyl

Mon - Guernica

------------------

Tuesday = sleep

who's with me?

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Well not hardcore drugs during the week...oops except for some little things, definately drinking, as long as theres a DJ and I can dance I'm good to go...excpet last night was kinda chill but it was the middle and had to save some energy for the last leg.

As for the money...I'll be crying broke in a few weeks but hey smile.gif actually the thing is you have to work the places that are free...Like Guernica had Heather Adam X and Frankie Bones on Monday and it was free, then theres the drinking that hurts, but hey what does not kill me...yadda yadda yadda

- Pete

cool.gif

Well more power too ya cwm1.gif