Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chelsea Hotel - lucky to live in NY

ooana

"And clenching your fist for the ones like us who're opressed by the figures of beauty...

You fixed yourself.

You said 'Well never mind, we're ugly but we have the music.'"

Mmm...such a classic. I think I need to make another pilgrimage to the Chelsea Hotel.

Songs like this make me feel so damn lucky to live in NY.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"Well you got away, didn't you babe. You just turned your back on the crowd.

You gotta away I never once heard you say, I need you. I don't need you. I need you, I don't need you. And all of that jivin' around."

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Nope you're not...

"We were runnin' for the money and the flesh. That was called love for the workers in song, probably still is for those of them left."

Man this song is just so good. Liquid poetry.

"I don't mean to suggest that I loved you the best. I can't keep track of each fallen robin."

Hrmm...ever have one of those days where a song just fits exactly what you're feeling in so many ways...perfectly?

-Oo

------------------

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossom like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

ROFL!!!!

'You can hear the boats go by, you can spend the night beside her, and you know she's half crazy but that's why you wanna be there.'

Yep, great song too.

-Oo

------------------