Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures...Finally!!!!!!!

Iiiight to the peeps that I know....here are a bunch of pics from the past that I FINALLY got scanned...you know who u are that delayed me for sooooo long.....but thanks anyway bro (it was done eventually right?)

the first 2 are from Cream like 2 months ago....Iknow in one pic it looks like Mikey is holding my hand...dont you worry..HE ISNT!!!!!

umm and the one of Ooana and Rachel me and Al is outside the America dinner.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

toadd to what i said before....these are for everyone to look at..i just meant that to the people Iknow who have been asking me for 'em.

Aiiiiiiight- Firast pic is of me and NYCEDEE....Dee i told you it was a good one...I got a copy for you here. BTW these are at Carl Cox in December.

The second is of some old guy dancing around Twilo that night..he was having the BEST time so I had to take a picture of him..anyone remember this guy?

and the last is of some of my college friends outside my fraternity house last April during a mixer.

Enjoy...but the best are yet to come cwm1.gif

------------------

andy.gif

YOU guys ready for the good ones?????????

the first pic is of me and the infamous MURDOCC. ALL you Twiloites out there will definitely know who he is. He's da man!!!!! This is one of my favorite pics....just look at it and there is no explanation necessary.

The second one.... cwm24.gifcwm27.gifcwm24.gif

Is a special one....just look and see. smile.gif

Hey V and Rach- you knew this would happen sooner or later ......hehehehe

Ihope everyone enjoyed the pics smile.gif

-A todamuthafuckin' Z

------------------

andy.gif

[This message has been edited by az-tec (edited 01-26-2001).]

Go grandpa go!!! Hahahahaa I totally remember that guy...he was still goin at 6-7 am! Even better was when 2 kids tried to show gramps some dance moves.... smile.gif

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by az-tec:

toadd to what i said before....these are for everyone to look at..i just meant that to the people Iknow who have been asking me for 'em.

Aiiiiiiight- Firast pic is of me and NYCEDEE....Dee i told you it was a good one...I got a copy for you here. BTW these are at Carl Cox in December.

The second is of some old guy dancing around Twilo that night..he was having the BEST time so I had to take a picture of him..anyone remember this guy?

and the last is of some of my college friends outside my fraternity house last April during a mixer.

Enjoy...but the best are yet to come cwm1.gif

VERY, VERY nice bro, thanks a lot.....BTW, you should have joined me festivities last night!!! bangin' evening, i'll tell you about it tonight. peace

very nice pic. Andy, i love the one with murdok. i have so many pic from TWILO with allot of u guys, i just dont know how 2 attach it 2 my message.

u shoud have 1 pic. with me 2... TWILO's whistle man of course... lol

hope 2 see u all tonight. pease cwm20.gif

------------------

when u dream ther r no rules,peeps can fly,anything can hapend.

sometimes theres a momment as u awaking & u becoming aware of the real world around u, but u still dreaming.

u may think u can fly,but u better not try

jeez andy its about damn time u put my pic up here... thought u forgot about it cwm22.gif see arent u gonna thank me for getting Al to send you these damn things.. what would u do without me cwm32.gif

see ya tonight!!!!

V

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol