Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chaos Fridays

So I went to chaos before Digweed w/my non Twilo friends. Heres the scoop.

Ridiculously disgustingly packed, Very goodlookin fun crowd. Not pretenious or snotty. Muzik sucked. DJ Repeat was spinnin KTU cheesy commerical house. I don't think he buys new records cause He was playin tracks that reminded me of SF in 97.

Builds up every 5 mins. Everybody was dancing...loving the muzik. I guess I'm a muzik snob. If they only knew about Twilo. I wasn't having the greatest time, if the muzik is awful...it affects my mood. The only thing good bout that place is the Vip...which overlooks the dancefloor. He played Spente Le Stelle, Sandstorm, & when he dropped I turn to U, my friend Jana puked. I said my sentiments exactly! They had a guy playin drums, that was phat...kinda cheetahish. But the guy at cheetah totally over does it.

All in all its cool place w/a good crowd...they just need a good DJ. cwm6.gifcwm36.gif

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

i agree

chaos is a cute little place, and the crowd (although as far as "clubsmarts" are concerned, they're clueless) is goodlooking. the music sometimes gets worse and turns to hiphop and shit which totally fucking pisses me off. the vip is fun IF you're with a decenlty sized group doing the table thing. otherwise hanging down from the balcony just makes you feel like you're in a petting zoo.

occasionally wednesdays doored by Aramis are good but as i said, the music blows a big one.. i never figured out why he'd waste time there in the first place..

morph_ cwm13.gif

Originally posted by morpheus_:

i agree

the vip is fun IF you're with a decenlty sized group doing the table thing. otherwise hanging down from the balcony just makes you feel like you're in a petting zoo.

HAHA LMAO.

cwm2.gif True. U gotta do it proper w/a table & vodka flowing.

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

Strange, I went there almost by accident last Wed. cause there was no cover, and we were sick of lounge hopping..and thought this place would be really cute if the music didn't suck so bad. However as I've done on many a night, I enjoyed myself despite bad music with a couple drinks and great company. Side note, the bouncer asked my friend, who does look young, where she got her licsence. When she said the DMV, he laughed and said, "No really I'll let you in, but how much did you pay, this is the best fake I've ever seen." It was absolutely real. cwm11.gif