Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Saturday - Everyone's invited**

Okay party kids, after a day of deliberation amongst ourselves, and ending up having to pull virtual numbers out of a hat, here's the shakedown:

[*]10:00 - 11:30 >> Keith Rocka

[*]11:30 - 1:00 >> Spoony d (that's me!)

[*]1:00 - 2:30 >> Novue

[*]2:30 - 4:00 >> bigyello

I'm hyped, this is going to be a BADASS night.

I hope everyone comes out. I know this sounds like the same old promoter talk by every other promoter but it's not. There's next to no money in this for us (notice the $0 cover charge). And we get the same small amount even if the place is empty (but it won't be!). We just want everyone to come and groove. We're trying to build a following of cool hedz that know their music and like to party. That's all. If you think you fit that description, come join us.

spoony out

------------------

if you're bored: Sat. Jan 27 - Leisure Society @ The Leopard Lounge

Aiight....I will be 90% if I can get a promise on hearing your Oh Soooo SWEET "Rock da Casbah" remix....Dean???????? I'm waiting..........................

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

deanna11 - it's 21+, but since your "close and personal friends" of one of the talent, i'm sure we can sneak ya in. . .

the night's gonna be HOT! i'm gonna be pimpin' in style. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

Originally posted by spoonyd:

Okay party kids, after a day of deliberation amongst ourselves, and ending up having to pull virtual numbers out of a hat, here's the shakedown:

[*]10:00 - 11:30 >> Keith Rocka

[*]11:30 - 1:00 >> Spoony d (that's me!)

[*]1:00 - 2:30 >> Novue

[*]2:30 - 4:00 >> bigyello

I'm hyped, this is going to be a BADASS night.

I hope everyone comes out. I know this sounds like the same old promoter talk by every other promoter but it's not. There's next to no money in this for us (notice the $0 cover charge). And we get the same small amount even if the place is empty (but it won't be!). We just want everyone to come and groove. We're trying to build a following of cool hedz that know their music and like to party. That's all. If you think you fit that description, come join us.

spoony out

You say no cover charge for us...so what do I say at the door???..."I know people from the clubplanet board?"...or something like that??? cwm34.gif

------------------

WE CAN'T BE STOPPED YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN US fballSmCLR.gif

champ_game.gif

Originally posted by noiseboy:

deanna11 - it's 21+, but since your "close and personal friends" of one of the talent, i'm sure we can sneak ya in. . .

i'm glad to hear that using and abusing means "close and personal friends". will have to have my way with spoonyd more often. with your permission, of course, noiseboy

------------------

"real fucking high"

Sorry to disappoint but no celophane this weekend. Im gonna be walking the City Street with my girly during the day and doing shopping then ending up there.

Celophane for one of the warmer months ...if thats okay with you Master Dean.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

Ugh I can totally picture you sighing, roling your eyes and tilting your head to the right as u look up slightly!

DRIVIN ME NUTZ MAN!!! {do I still get to do my book? u cant take my book from me..not no not the book)

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- Myrlin's ho!

Aiiiight!

Ill do much better then last time. Noone will take my jobby! NOONE~

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- Myrlin's ho!

Okay I know Im gonna get shot for this....

Im coming, BUT, I may be leaving. Im kind of afraid to tell you where Im going...lol

It's not a definate yet though but I may in fact beleaving early. Dont worry Master, I will do the book cuz Im ur bitch!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- Myrlin's ho!

SIGMUNDS PARTY???? Oh no no no no my sweet!

That I will not be at...trust me!! Know all about it but wont be hittin it up.

As for the book...did I screw it up last time????? NOOOOOOO - - THOUGHT SO!

Just go DJ and keep ur mouth closed. And its not definate Im leavin yet..

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- Myrlin's ho!

Hiya Dean!

I'm all about it and am def gonna get there in time for yer set... I'm counting on you to play summa that crazy vinyl-crack you throw down... And yer gonna play that song you promised me that night at LL? LOL, yeah THAT night, and THAT song...

And wow! Check you out, assembling all my most beloved party peeps for this party! Way to work it, baby...

I will have to jet at some point for the Sigmund party, but Ima def hit yer jam first...

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 01-26-2001).]

Originally posted by noiseboy:

you're gonna be pimpin' too?

i'm bringing my pimp, Madam Oo with me...she's gonna pimp me out...you've got some competition... cwm7.gif

------------------

say one word i'll laugh and bury you and leave you in the place where you left me...- Shirley Manson

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Madam Oo's bitch

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 01-26-2001).]