Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AT EVERYONES FUTURE WEDDING WHAT KIND OF MUSIC WILL YOU PLAY???

ANYBODY EVER WONDER THAT WHEN THEY GET MARRIED WHAT KIND OF MUSIC WILL BE PLAYED AT THE WEDDING WHEN EVERYONE IS ALL SHOT AND STUFF. LIKE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE JOHNNY VICIOUS SPIN A SICK SET AT MY WEDDING,

ANYBODY ELSE??

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

As much as i love techno..i couldnt picture my parents and grandparents digging a laser light show and really loud beats..lol...but possible a "wedding afterhours" with a lineup like JV,DT,and Micro and of course a few pills on my wedding nite isnt out of the question

i want the reverend al greene to sing at my wedding!!!! maybe barry white to. cwm4.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Guest crystalmethodny

Hmm

Well, I work for a DJ magazine and another Music Industry mag...

So, I'd have to make sure all my DJ friends bring 45 minutes of records, and we'll blow the house out with every type of dance music you can think of.

What a reception... word... I think my parents would keel over.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Id have all of my frends perform with only one direction in mind........

"were gonna build up s-l-o-w-l-y

from the top......

Are you With Me ?????????

....Here we go....

I couldnt really say who the lineup would be

but I will say this....even I will be surprised who and what shows up!!!!

All who know me have learned to accept the non-traditional manner in which I conduct my life so why stop when it comes to the event

that will be known as my wedding.

As far as my friends ,I have learned from their un-traditional tendencies,like seeking like,that sort of thing..

So they will understand what needs to happen.

So I salute my friends in advance for the show that will surely pass,sooner than later

I think.

Postal

i guess i realy dont care what MUSIC they play...that even if i get married!!!

my parents lived together for 22years and got married legal last year on Valentines day...it was realy special to see something like that!!!

Wow! Talk about commitment phobia.. and I thought I was bad.

INTENSE AFTER HOURS AT MY WEDDING

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

honestlythe time you all get married, I doubt you will feel the same way as you do now and want to have techno/house music at your wedding. It is a sacred time and many relatives will be there and business contacts, important people etc. You will end up doing what every one has been doing for the past 100 years, that is, play what is appropriate to the time within your own tastes of course. I mean, there won't be any rolling guests, hopefully.

I would like to have a wedding with a great jazz band and singer...that would be nice.

when some friends of mine got married they had the traditional wedding reception. Chicken dance electric slide and cheesy songs, but for certain memebers of the weeding party. we were given little slips of paper telling us when the afterparty would begin and a free roll. at teh proper time when the relatives left, everyone changed inot more comfortable clothes and the after party began. Very nice indeed.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by mik-e_smilez:

when some friends of mine got married they had the traditional wedding reception. Chicken dance electric slide and cheesy songs, but for certain memebers of the weeding party. we were given little slips of paper telling us when the afterparty would begin and a free roll. at teh proper time when the relatives left, everyone changed inot more comfortable clothes and the after party began. Very nice indeed.

THATS A SICK ASS IDEA!!!!!!!

------------------

Originally posted by Unbound:

PVD cwm16.gifcwm12.gifcwm16.gif

i don't know honey, i think we have conflict of interests. I don't think that PVD and Venice go together... smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

[This message has been edited by orchid21 (edited 01-28-2001).]